OWNER OF UF PLEASE READ ASAP

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i opolagise im sorry i ment no harm please accept my opolagese..... man i need 2 learn how 2 spell lol.

Or at the very least, and this is far from a cut-down, but don't substitute numbers for words when approaching someone that you wish to take you seriously.

Because if you do....they won't.

Ever.

Now take this life lesson and grow.

Undertow ]

i opolagise im sorry i ment no harm please accept my opolagese..... man i need 2 learn how 2 spell lol.

Or at the very least, and this is far from a cut-down, but don't substitute numbers for words when approaching someone that you wish to take you seriously.

Because if you do....they won't.

Ever.

Now take this life lesson and grow.

Lol Yus take da Towinators words 2 da <3 lol.

We aren't mocking you or teasing you. There is a right way of doing everything. Tournament sites are like businesses you must approach everything professionally. If you want to be a part of the community or work with a community you will need to at least have basic knowledge about the tourney site. Like reading the rules which isn't in a secret section but the fifth thread on the fourms and stickied. http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php?topic=2047.0

If you post in a respectful manner and approach in one then you will be also given respect to your comments, suggestions and ideas.

MaluNYMets ]

We aren't mocking you or teasing you. There is a right way of doing everything. Tournament sites are like businesses you must approach everything professionally. If you want to be a part of the community or work with a community you will need to at least have basic knowledge about the tourney site. Like reading the rules which isn't in a secret section but the fifth thread on the fourms and stickied. http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php?topic=2047.0

If you post in a respectful manner and approach in one then you will be also given respect to your comments' date=' suggestions and ideas.

[/quote']

He nailed it

its ok never mind ill just look for a different league ill go to crowned BDSL and ill find to other leagues somewere i dont know why leagues don't allow promotion of other sites i think its a good way to bring more competition to the leagues but its obvious that all league owners rule is either our site you compete in or get out. that sucks.

thats dum because clans can compete in multiple leagues there are some clans that compete in up to three different leagues thats why im saying that the rule of no promotion is dum our site aloows promotion TNU threat nutralizing unit promotes in any league they can and thats good because it brang more competition to our site.