lets pull this together guys

although we have been in this community for a short period of time ..im very confident we as a community can find a way to keep this going whether clans can throw a fundraiser and vote maybe on a new owner someone who is trustworthy .....or a couple clans can get together and split the cost and owner ship as for teamplayers we will begin discussing such ideas and how we can help keep this alive

meauxpack ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Yea, i hadn't read the announcement yet. lol :P

is the post on here really how you staff guys were left to hear the news? seriously? :-\

As a former staff member myself, thats probably accurate..

Tow, and Sniper kept ALOT of the big stuff to themselves... understandably so

X-_SHaTTeReD_-X ]

although we have been in this community for a short period of time ..im very confident we as a community can find a way to keep this going whether clans can throw a fundraiser and vote maybe on a new owner someone who is trustworthy .....or a couple clans can get together and split the cost and owner ship as for teamplayers we will begin discussing such ideas and how we can help keep this alive

I am all for that.. How about you guys all pitch in' date=' & vote me as new owner.!! ;D

I promise to let Socom live.. ;)

meauxpack ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Yea, i hadn't read the announcement yet. lol :P

is the post on here really how you staff guys were left to hear the news? seriously? :-\

Yes. lol

NEO-X- ]
meauxpack ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Yea' date=' i hadn't read the announcement yet. lol :P

[/quote']

I know that if i had volunteered my time the war the staff has done to keep this thing running as well as it has and then i had to find out about this announcement by reading a post in the general message board, I would be spitting mad.

Especially with the post yesterday about big news, everyone thought is was going to be something good. But...

it was like if dad got home for work and said "Gather 'round kids, I've got a big earth-shattering surprise for you!!" All the kids gather round and are so excited they're shaking and can barely control it. Dad says "Guess what? your mother and i are getting a divorce and im moving to Barbados with my mistress." Even there you'd hope that the old man would have the decency to let his wife know first...

meauxpack ]

Especially with the post yesterday about big news, everyone thought is was going to be something good. But...

it was like if dad got home for work and said "Gather 'round kids, I've got a big earth-shattering surprise for you!!" All the kids gather round and are so excited they're shaking and can barely control it. Dad says "Guess what? your mother and i are getting a divorce and im moving to Barbados with my mistress." Even there you'd hope that the old man would have the decency to let his wife know first...

Um "Earth Shattering" News is NEVER good news Hence My post yesterday of this going the way of TSS I hope like hell this gets saved but 2500.00? P'SHA I believe was said earlier

meauxpack ]
NEO-X- ]
meauxpack ]
Chili-Palmer ]

[/quote']

I know that if i had volunteered my time the war the staff has done to keep this thing running as well as it has and then i had to find out about this announcement by reading a post in the general message board, I would be spitting mad.

Well it's obvious that you don't know Tow.....

When he SHUT down APC and started RVN he didn't tell most of his gunners. He actually spent 2-3 months screwing with us until it came time for him to tell us.

SO I doubt that he told the staff anything. I'm sure they will now be talking about it just as we did when he closed the chapter on APC.

z-Prime-z ]
meauxpack ]
NEO-X- ]
meauxpack ]
Chili-Palmer ]

[/quote']

Well it's obvious that you don't know Tow.....

When he SHUT down APC and started RVN he didn't tell most of his gunners. He actually spent 2-3 months screwing with us until it came time for him to tell us.

SO I doubt that he told the staff anything. I'm sure they will now be talking about it just as we did when he closed the chapter on APC.

yeah, different strokes i guess.

NEO-X- ]
meauxpack ]
Chili-Palmer ]

[/quote']

AH the good old days...right NEO? lol

You my BOY blue

xRed0ctobeRx ]
NEO-X- ]
meauxpack ]
Chili-Palmer ]

[/quote']

AH the good old days...right NEO? lol

You my BOY blue

Thats ... GLORIOUS....

You gotta understand it wasn’t about keeping anything from the staff. Its more about a need to know. Point of fact there wasn’t any reason for the staff to have pre-knowledge of this. For all things.. ALL things that are relevant to the running of UF, the administration of tournaments etc.. the staff is kept well informed and used as a reliable source of opinions which helps to achieve the desired results.

This was a personal issue and was between Sniper and Undertow. All things here at UF were run this way. Its about fairness and honor. What purpose would have been served to pre-warn the staff? Its true that Tow likes to keep things undertow until the appropriate time and reveal things to the entire community as a whole this includes the staff. This manner demonstrates the principle of a staff comprised of community members. We aren’t privy to any special circumstance in the way the tournaments are run why would we be privy to this?

I have no doubt that had we been pre-warned that no one staff member would have used that information to an advantage. Its simply the way we do things the staff holds honor too high in regard to do otherwise. However its important to remember the staff also represents the community and when it comes to things like this I for one feel better finding it out at the same time as all members do. It reinforces the ideal that the staff isn’t a separate entity and is more an extension of the community we represent.

Goat ]

You gotta understand it wasn’t about keeping anything from the staff. Its more about a need to know. Point of fact there wasn’t any reason for the staff to have pre-knowledge of this. For all things.. ALL things that are relevant to the running of UF, the administration of tournaments etc.. the staff is kept well informed and used as a reliable source of opinions which helps to achieve the desired results.

This was a personal issue and was between Sniper and Undertow. All things here at UF were run this way. Its about fairness and honor. What purpose would have been served to pre-warn the staff? Its true that Tow likes to keep things undertow until the appropriate time and reveal things to the entire community as a whole this includes the staff. This manner demonstrates the principle of a staff comprised of community members. We aren’t privy to any special circumstance in the way the tournaments are run why would we be privy to this?

I have no doubt that had we been pre-warned that no one staff member would have used that information to an advantage. Its simply the way we do things the staff holds honor too high in regard to do otherwise. However its important to remember the staff also represents the community and when it comes to things like this I for one feel better finding it out at the same time as all members do. It reinforces the ideal that the staff isn’t a separate entity and is more an extension of the community we represent.

That's why I love you Goat!!

Can someone insert a clapping smiley here or one of those clapping pics one of the pigs used to use all the time? ;D