Hey Didn't

Clan Uprising play in a Tac Map Final's match to end the Chain Reaction tournament? I think they did and I believe they won their map making them Champions.

I think it has been lost in the "The Server Issues" thread as well as UF's Creator's calling it an end. Lets not forget that the Championship Match means something still. Hell 101st lost and we are bitter that we didn't get to play in that match but we still say congrats.

Hannibal

Thanks, guys 8) We appreciate it. It was definitely a fun tournament and we had an absolute blast playing in our first tacmap. Hopefully we can get this whole "server issues" thing worked out and confirmed.

We really hope that UF stays strong and keeps going so we can keep competing in this community. It would be a shame to have to find a new home after our first tacmap. :(

Bring it on, Prane! This isn't Madden.. gonna have to put you in yo' place! :-*;)

Good win, Uprising, way to make it through the gauntlet of a TACMAP....and your first one as a clan correct...?

Good job to ALL clans involved in Chain Reaction.

I hope it was enjoyed by all. It was, we believe, one of the more interesting game play mechanics devised by UF for a TACMAP yet.

Way to go!

Good shit U guys... ;D

It was a battle hard fought .. it was very interesting how the map was slowly taken over territory by territory.. I had a blast being involved in it and hope that everyone enjoyed the tourney as well.

Till next time folks!