[101] What great sports they are.....

Quote from: [JyK] xSaltySack on Today at 12:11:10 AM

what happened monday? did 6 of ur guys get booted twice? costing u the war....

our war was fair and square as i remember it...

It's quite insulting to say "fair and square" the way you guy's were teleporting, especially you two "Salty" boy's.

Put on a show for the crowd if you like. JyK's reputation is shit, and for good reason. I'll give you one. I've played against you, during the tournament we had a winning record against you. We get to a play off match, and we can't win 1 round out of 18. JyK brings in players not used the whole tournament. You two "Salty" boy's are teleporting all over the place.

Like no one has seen that? We have a player we don't allow to play for that very reason. Conditions can't be set to make that happen? You really must think you are talking to someone who is stupid. What happened Monday was on purpose, and you and your "Salty" brother played a big role.

You are a cheating sack of shit. Your leader is a lying fuck. If UF allowed a referee your ass would have been grass.

I'm glad we had the chance to share, too bad all of UF can't share too. You have to cheat to compete, it must be pathetic to be in that position. I wouldn't know.

Fuck you and the horse you and your whole clan rode in on. You and JyK is exactly what is wrong with UF. You and your clan are a stain. When cheating doesn't get you a win, it's time to resort to whining.

I really wanted anyone but Uprising to win until Monday night. Your cheating asses changed my mind.

It's time to cry bitch, so cry loud.

Hog...

thats a very nice mature message hog.... i didnt have a problem with 101 at all until i recieved this.

me and sweaty teleport? i would like to learn how to do that.

just because we both are good at the game doesnt mean we cheat.

i have been in multiple UF tourneys and have never been accused of cheating until now.

when you guys get eliminated by us, you accuse us of cheating.

and of course we are going to have our best lineup on for a playoff war.

we wanted to win just like you guys.

i just lost all respect i formerly had for 101....

Seriously. Whatever business you have with Hog is between you and Hog. You are doing nothing here except trying to start drama. You are acting like a child with the way you've handled this whole situation. 101 has always been a stand up clan in my eyes and your miserable attempt to shame them will not succeed.

::)

Seriously man. Do you speak for all of JyK. Either way I wouldn't say your helping you clan by acting like this. Private pm's are private for a reason. Posting in U's victory thread with you half hearted compliment is also pretty low. You lost, get over it. The staff obviously made their decision. Be a man and move on.

Guest CplKoontz

Has KingJunk seen some of the stuff your posting bro?

If I were you I would hurry up and edit your post, and take this stuff into the clan rep section,the clan rep section is where these things should be talked about, not out here in public. definatly not here for everyone to view......Private messages are private, definatly dont bring them on here man..

You guys (meaning the people posting on this) are really jumping on that band wagon?

all though something like this should be posted in a clan rep section there is no excuse for the amount of disrespect that was contained in that message. What the hell happened to loose with honor? Something that i thought this community was built up on......

God... why does JyK have such a hard time following the damn protocol..

Everyone knows u don't broadcast your shit on the public forums..

"Oh were not gonna take this shit, I gotta say something"

You negate any point you wanted to make by bringing it here..

Change the thread title to

JyK, what regular community disruptors they are...

Feel free to flame me, I could care less..

But im sure the majority of uf lifers will agree that..

JyK + random issue = guaranteed drama.

xViCaRiouSx ]

i believe we went thru this during the last tac map.....

I believe we went through this every time JyK was involved. ::)

It is not my place, but if it was.. i would have to say this is a FINAL Warning to JyK.!!

This is not coming from a Staff member, this is coming from a UF forum rat. (this not an official statement from UF, just my personal opinion)

I dont see you guys being invited to many more tourneys here, it just seems there is always a problem, everytime there is a problem JyK is involved. and only if you are losing.

Actually if you are losing we hear about from you, but if you are winning we hear about it from the other clan.!?

Either way it always involves JyK.

You guys (meaning the people posting on this) are really jumping on that band wagon?

all though something like this should be posted in a clan rep section there is no excuse for the amount of disrespect that was contained in that message. What the hell happened to loose with honor? Something that i thought this community was built up on......

I think thats what everyone is asking JyK

SnowBud ]

It's "Lose with Dignity" Not lose with Honor. The motto is "Win with Honor, Lose with Dignity" That's the one thing we hold above all else. I am asking you all to take a second and look up what those terms mean.

Coming into the public forum and posting a thread like this is in no way dignified. It shows your personal level of dignity and that represents your clan so it shows on them too.

Sgt.JoeFriday ]
SnowBud ]

It's "Lose with Dignity" Not lose with Honor. The motto is "Win with Honor' date=' Lose with Dignity" That's the one thing we hold above all else. I am asking you all to take a second and look up what those terms mean.

Coming into the public forum and posting a thread like this is in no way dignified. It shows your personal level of dignity and that represents your clan so it shows on them too.

[/quote']

close enough. take a second and look up what that term means....

We all have our breaking point. Hell in a room the other night with my clan mates there were racial slurs being spewed out by our competition (non UF related) and I cracked I spit out a word that is very harsh and during that map I felt bad and when we came back to the lobby I apologized. Sometimes people keep things in too long and when it comes out it comes out big.

Probably one of those times.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
xSaltySack ]

Quote from: [JyK] xSaltySack on Today at 12:11:10 AM

what happened monday? did 6 of ur guys get booted twice? costing u the war....

our war was fair and square as i remember it...

It's quite insulting to say "fair and square" the way you guy's were teleporting, especially you two "Salty" boy's.

Put on a show for the crowd if you like. JyK's reputation is shit, and for good reason. I'll give you one. I've played against you, during the tournament we had a winning record against you. We get to a play off match, and we can't win 1 round out of 18. JyK brings in players not used the whole tournament. You two "Salty" boy's are teleporting all over the place.

Like no one has seen that? We have a player we don't allow to play for that very reason. Conditions can't be set to make that happen? You really must think you are talking to someone who is stupid. What happened Monday was on purpose, and you and your "Salty" brother played a big role.

You are a cheating sack of shit. Your leader is a lying fuck. If UF allowed a referee your ass would have been grass.

I'm glad we had the chance to share, too bad all of UF can't share too. You have to cheat to compete, it must be pathetic to be in that position. I wouldn't know.

Fuck you and the horse you and your whole clan rode in on. You and JyK is exactly what is wrong with UF. You and your clan are a stain. When cheating doesn't get you a win, it's time to resort to whining.

I really wanted anyone but Uprising to win until Monday night. Your cheating asses changed my mind.

It's time to cry bitch, so cry loud.

Hog...

thats a very nice mature message hog.... i didnt have a problem with 101 at all until i recieved this.

me and sweaty teleport? i would like to learn how to do that.

just because we both are good at the game doesnt mean we cheat.

i have been in multiple UF tourneys and have never been accused of cheating until now.

when you guys get eliminated by us, you accuse us of cheating.

and of course we are going to have our best lineup on for a playoff war.

we wanted to win just like you guys.

i just lost all respect i formerly had for 101....

dude, seriousley. do you think this post is any more mature than the pm you recieved? maturity would have been to pm him back and settle your differences amongst yourselves. not air it out here for all to see. we dont need to see this, and honestly i dont think anybody really cares how you your respective clans feel about one another.

also, as a member of the staff here at urgent fury, i am privy to every section on the boards, and constantly review the rep sctions for every tournament you have played in. im not quite sure how you have lost respect for any clan here, including 101, as you have not seemed to have shown any respect for any clan here for quite some time. multiple no shows for wars, shooting dead bodies, and one loss for glitching. that my freind shows a total lack of respect for your opponent, and for the staff and creators of urgent fury as well.

if you live in a glass house, you really shouldnt throw rocks. if you dont know what that means, you really oughtta look it up ;)

xPUDDYTATx ]

also, as a member of the staff here at urgent fury, i am privy to every section on the boards, and constantly review the rep sctions for every tournament you have played in. im not quite sure how you have lost respect for any clan here, including 101, as you have not seemed to have shown any respect for any clan here for quite some time. multiple no shows for wars, shooting dead bodies, and one loss for glitching. that my freind shows a total lack of respect for your opponent, and for the staff and creators of urgent fury as well.

if you live in a glass house, you really shouldnt throw rocks. if you dont know what that means, you really oughtta look it up ;)

Well said Puddy.

KingJunK ]

I must say UF has changed JyK is SOOO MANY ways!! When I first came here to UF I was rough around the edges and a cocky bitch, but my POW tour changed me and JyK for the better and without the help of a Goat and a few members here and there JyK would still be some scrub ass, shit talking, no respect having, spit in your face, shit on ya wife, slap you silly sorry ass GB clan.

I thought you guys had changed. Never post a PM on a public section of the forums. That's not cool.

Also, you guys lost. Accept it and move on.