[101] What great sports they are.....

Major.ArmStrong ]

Someone Should Close and move this thread. Make this a bit more private

Typically we would if the thread runs out of control like a brush fire.

But I think things here are settling down.

It's just a shame that it happened at all. I know that we afford the community a platform to communicate here on the forum' date=' and it's usually utilized for great reasons for player-to-player and clan-to-clan communications. But it does suck sometimes when you get to see the finer details of a person's personality when they want to put it out in the open like this.

Or maybe it doesn't. Guess it all depends on the way you look at it.

Or in this case, the way [u']UF[/u] looks at it.

So thank you. 8)

Deadcity ]

If that PM had been from KingJunk to Hogwild' date=' you all would be singing a very different tune right now.

Just Sayin... :-\

[/quote']

Fail. Is that what you call logic?

He fails why? Because it's not YOUR point of view? Clown.

BigMoneyNacku ]
Deadcity ]

If that PM had been from KingJunk to Hogwild' date=' you all would be singing a very different tune right now.

[/quote']

Fail. Is that what you call logic?

He fails why? Because it's not YOUR point of view? Clown.

And he's a clown why? Because THAT'S not your point of view?

Remember, everything is a double-edged sword, so don't be so quick to reply. And that's to everyone, not just you.

[/quote']

HippieChik ]

[/quote']

X2

No because it NEVER WOULD HAVE BEEN PUBLIC. Well so yes there would be a different tune then it would be a silent tune

xPUDDYTATx ]
xSaltySack ]

Quote from: [JyK] xSaltySack on Today at 12:11:10 AM

what happened monday? did 6 of ur guys get booted twice? costing u the war....

our war was fair and square as i remember it...

It's quite insulting to say "fair and square" the way you guy's were teleporting, especially you two "Salty" boy's.

Put on a show for the crowd if you like. JyK's reputation is shit, and for good reason. I'll give you one. I've played against you, during the tournament we had a winning record against you. We get to a play off match, and we can't win 1 round out of 18. JyK brings in players not used the whole tournament. You two "Salty" boy's are teleporting all over the place.

Like no one has seen that? We have a player we don't allow to play for that very reason. Conditions can't be set to make that happen? You really must think you are talking to someone who is stupid. What happened Monday was on purpose, and you and your "Salty" brother played a big role.

You are a cheating sack of shit. Your leader is a lying fuck. If UF allowed a referee your ass would have been grass.

I'm glad we had the chance to share, too bad all of UF can't share too. You have to cheat to compete, it must be pathetic to be in that position. I wouldn't know.

Fuck you and the horse you and your whole clan rode in on. You and JyK is exactly what is wrong with UF. You and your clan are a stain. When cheating doesn't get you a win, it's time to resort to whining.

I really wanted anyone but Uprising to win until Monday night. Your cheating asses changed my mind.

It's time to cry bitch, so cry loud.

Hog...

thats a very nice mature message hog.... i didnt have a problem with 101 at all until i recieved this.

me and sweaty teleport? i would like to learn how to do that.

just because we both are good at the game doesnt mean we cheat.

i have been in multiple UF tourneys and have never been accused of cheating until now.

when you guys get eliminated by us, you accuse us of cheating.

and of course we are going to have our best lineup on for a playoff war.

we wanted to win just like you guys.

i just lost all respect i formerly had for 101....

dude, seriousley. do you think this post is any more mature than the pm you recieved? maturity would have been to pm him back and settle your differences amongst yourselves. not air it out here for all to see. we dont need to see this, and honestly i dont think anybody really cares how you your respective clans feel about one another.

also, as a member of the staff here at urgent fury, i am privy to every section on the boards, and constantly review the rep sctions for every tournament you have played in. im not quite sure how you have lost respect for any clan here, including 101, as you have not seemed to have shown any respect for any clan here for quite some time. multiple no shows for wars, shooting dead bodies, and one loss for glitching. that my freind shows a total lack of respect for your opponent, and for the staff and creators of urgent fury as well.

if you live in a glass house, you really shouldnt throw rocks. if you dont know what that means, you really oughtta look it up ;)

Multiple wars for no show's when? We showed up for every UF CR war and we may have missed 2 or 3 if that BLACK Wars, but the fact that we filled in for a clan that month who dropped out at the last second don't count! I even remember [sxB] not being able to fully staff or show up for a few wars and I know 1 of them was vs [JyK] should I take that as disrespect? Naw because I understand SHIT HAPPENS!

Shooting dead bodies hmm 1x and it was a mistake and he really did not shot the dead body he shot near it as he was emptying his clip and taking cover at the same time.

You call it a glitch, I still call it a good hiding spot, but I will never use it in a UF war and I have not been back to that spot since rather it was a UF war or not!

Okay.

I don't understand this.

When Undertow put out messages that MaCoo sent to him, everyone thought it was fine, and that it wasn't pointless drama. I mean he is the creator of UF right? It was "needed" maybe?

http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php?topic=13096.0

But when a member of JyK calls 101 out, everyone jumps on them?

Don't get it.

Edit - Dub, I did not read this entire thread. I read the first three messages. If you want no one to post in it, it should be locked.

Double Edit -

People that posted in THIS thread, where the same people who posted in the other thread and make a jokes about the situation. Jesus you guys are either hypocrites or want to be married to Tow.

xViCaRiouSx ]

i believe these two situations are not even in the same league as one another

It really doesn't matter what "league" anyone considers them to be in. Months of PMs and personal conversation and a lot of stuff that should have been "quiet" weren't and no one came in and said that Undertow was wrong for putting all the information out there.

But because this came out, all it was stated was it's creating "drama".

And as far as this happening everytime JyK is in a tournament, everyone needs to wake the fuck up and smell some coffee. This happens after EVERY UF Tournament.

Let me send a PM to Undertow like that and see what happens.

SplinterTheRat ]
xViCaRiouSx ]

i believe these two situations are not even in the same league as one another

It really doesn't matter what "league" anyone considers them to be in. Months of PMs and personal conversation and a lot of stuff that should have been "quiet" weren't and no one came in and said that Undertow was wrong for putting all the information out there.

But because this came out, all it was stated was it's creating "drama".

And as far as this happening everytime JyK is in a tournament, everyone needs to wake the fuck up and smell some coffee. This happens after EVERY UF Tournament.

Let me send a PM to Undertow like that and see what happens.

Calm down there lil buddy and just let it go!

Ohh and Dear God Please don't send Tow no PM's!!

inadub ]

LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN...

inadub ]

Please move on from this topic. This has no positive gains from it. We are all friends here so lets keep it that way.

Thank you for not posting any more.

Dub, hate to say it... but it will never work.

Again I say...

Get "Kick you in the balls" permission, and you'll be golden

KingJunK ]

Ohh and Dear God Please don't send Tow no PM's!!

Now thats funny.. good one Junk. lmao ;D

Its over, everyone let it go if you can.

Many people (including myself) have crossed the line out of pride, aggrevation, etc..

But this is done & over, so lets all move on.

K, thanks