Need a little help

So as I've mentioned before I'm stuck in Bahrain for a couple more months. The building we live in has some screwed up internet connection that is shared by everyone on each floor and it's real slow, something like 2mb per second, on a good day. So anyway, this fat bastard checks into the det, and he has problems with his router. I know enough to set them up, so I fix his and guess what. Now his fat ass is constantly downloading movies, so the internet connection for me, my roommates, and everyone else on the floor has gone to shit. He's already said that he doesn't care. So anyway, if anyone can supply me with the how to, I'd like to hop on his network and limit how much he can download. He has a Linksys WRT54G. If anyone can direct me to what setting to change, I would appreciate it.

SQUlD ]

Funny, someone here already suggested that. Unfortunately it's the kinder gentler Navy. We can't settle issues like this with any kind of hazing because it gets spread all over the news, blown way out of proportion, and I lose my wings and my job.

That blows. I say F the media and give that dude a good ol fashioned code red. How are you guys gonna fight wars if you can't do simple hazing? Damn it America is getting to soft.