JUST. DAMN. SCARY...

Wednesday, 16 July 2008

The 666 Microchip

*SOURCE: http://crossingpointoflight.blogspot.com/2008/07/666-microchip.html

This is just plain sick & evil. I would like to point out here that no matter what, if I become homeless, loose my job, have to eat scraps of food, I will NEVER have one of these chips inserted into me.

Motorola is the company producing the microchip for the MONDEX SMARTCARD.

implant_xray.jpg

More than 250 corporations and 20 countries are involved in the distribution of MONDEX to the world and many nations are “privileged†to use this system, among them: Great Britain, Canada, U.S.A., Australia, New Zealand, Israel, Hong Kong, China, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, India, Taiwan, Sri Lanka, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Panama, Honduras, El Salvadore and Brazil.

They have developed several implants for humans using the “Bio-chipâ€.

The “bio-chip†measures 7mm in length and is .075mm wide, about the same size as a grain of rice. It contains a transponder and a rechargeable Lithium battery. A thermocouple circuit that produces an electrical current with the fluctuation of body temperature recharges the battery.

MONDEX spent more than $1.5 million dollars in research just to find the best place to insert the “Bio-chip†into the human body. They found only two satisfactory and efficient places – THE HEAD, underneath the scalp and the backside of the hand specifically … THE RIGHT HAND!

Keeping in mind the dirty perverted individuals that are pushing this are obsessed with paragraphs just like the one below and believe every word.

(v16) He causes all, both great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, (v.17) and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Revelation 13:16,17

How much of a coincidence is that?

One billion “bio-chips†are being produced by MONDEX a year. Its been in production for at least a year.

They discovered that if the chip were in a card, they would encounter serious problems. The chip could be cut and information changed or falsified. The value could be manipulated, stolen or lost. After you receive the card it will expire in one to two years.

In the end real money will be insecure in the general market.

There is only one solution for this problem, embraced by MOTOROLA … implanting the “biochip†in the right hand or head, where it cannot be removed. If it is removed by surgery, the small capsule will burst and the Lithium and chemicals in the microchip would contaminate the individual.

Moreover, the Global Positioning System (GPS) will detect if it was removed and alert the authorities.

Notice MONDEX means “money in you handâ€.

MON = MONetary

DEX = DEXter = Right-hand side.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CplKoontz

as a born again believer, and someone who spent time in the military, I knew this chip was coming a few years ago..

I will not accept it. thats a fact... Its too close to the mark of the beast mentioned in the Book of revelation.

Guest CplKoontz
NEO-X- ]

dude' date=' its just insane...

I just dont get how the people making this dont go...

"Gee, isnt there like a book in the bible, that talks about this very thing that we're making?"

How do you NOT read this and go...

Wow, maybe it IS real....

[/quote']

maybe they do know.... I mean come on now, its all coming together..

The Rockafella and the Kissinger family are openly sayng they are doing what they can to bring about a New world order, one goverment, most countries in the United Nations are backing it..

heck Rockafella said himself that they are working closely with obama to have him as the leader of the One world goverment...

IMO its insane also, but alot of people wont believe it...

we will wait and see..

Neo check out a man by the name of Alex Jones if ya want to see some crzy things.. did ya know FEMA has concentration camps setup in america for so called terrorists..

The downside is that the list fema has the top three labeled on it are

-Christians

-Militia that believe in the 2nd amendment

-any persons with previous miltary experiance

wow I fit into all three of them....also about 50 mils from my hosue there a field(300 acres) that fema bougth, and in it is nothing but black burial boxes that can hold 6 adults at one time.

yep.. to bad they didn't read the bible.. so then they would just implanted the chip on your scrotum and it will all be acceptable. cause as long as it doesnt go on your hand or foerehead it means its ok.

soooo.. if they decide to put it on your left hand does this means that all the fuss is over ?.. false alarm?

NEO-X- ]

"Gee, isnt there like a book in the bible, that talks about this very thing that we're making?"

[/quote']

The Rockafella and the Kissinger family are openly sayng they are doing what they can to bring about a New world order, one goverment, most countries in the United Nations are backing it..

heck Rockafella said himself that they are working closely with obama to have him as the leader of the One world goverment...

we will wait and see..

Neo check out a man by the name of Alex Jones if ya want to see some crzy things.. did ya know FEMA has concentration camps setup in america for so called terrorists..

-Christians

wow I fit into all three of them....also about 50 mils from my hosue there a field(300 acres) that fema bougth, and in it is nothing but black burial boxes that can hold 6 adults at one time.

Get out your tin foil hat. Everything posted here is INSANE. Absolutely insane. Where the hell do you get this sh.it? Forget the first post being scary, anyone that believes this is a walking nightmare.

also, just to add to the some confusion. Most think the number is 666 when in fact its 616. Ohhhhhhh... missed again Johnny. LOL Not that I believe any of that crap. ;)

"The Number of the Beast is a concept from the Book of Revelation of the New Testament of the Christian Bible, relating to the figure of "The Beast". The number is 666 in most manuscripts of the New Testament, and in modern translations and critical editions of the Greek text. Although Irenaeus (second century) reported several scribal errors of the number, there is still doubt by some theologians about the original reading, as some recently discovered third century early manuscripts of Revelation read 616."

Guess this negates all this. Insert the chip please. LMAO! :P

Guest CplKoontz
NEO-X- ]

[/quote']

we will wait and see..

-Christians

Get out your tin foil hat. Everything posted here is INSANE. Absolutely insane. Where the hell do you get this sh.it? Forget the first post being scary, anyone that believes this is a walking nightmare.

where do I get it? call the FBI and ask them for the Terrorist pamphlet..... Its lists what i said... people to watch out for that could possibly be terrorists, and a those three on on there along with others..

The fema thing? its easy because they admit to what they are, look it up..

the burial boxes? I have seen them in person buddy, look them up and see for yourself....

HippieChik ]
silencer-_ ]

Personally I find the bible full of nonsense so this doesn't scare me.

This statement makes me sad.

I'm with silencer-, I agree that the bible is full of nonsense. I also don't believe in organized religion, so this doesn't really bother me either. Sorry, it doesn't. Sounds like a lot of conspiracy theories.

Why would the right hand be the only hand it can be put in? I'm not a doctor, but I didn't think there was much difference in the right or left hand.

HippieChik ]
silencer-_ ]

Personally I find the bible full of nonsense so this doesn't scare me.

This statement makes me sad.

Why does it make you sad? I didn't say the bible has no positive aspects to it I just think there are many moral falsehoods that outweigh the positves. Regardless if your intersted in why i'll have to pm it to you because this section is unrelated.

It would be an amazing coincidence IMO, nothing more.

I personally do not want us to all bow down like sheep and accept GPS trackers to be inserted into our bodies. We barely hold on to our freedom's as it is, why let them dictate to us as the consumer?

I love my dog, but if the girl runs away, that's her choice. I will not 'chip' her so I can find her. I will not chip my children so I can find out if their over at Lucy's doing homework or banging some kid in the back of some car.

It is our life experiences that make us who we are. With every new technology, we seem to risk giving up personal freedom, and THAT is the only sad part to me.

Fuck a chip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQzYoWUPfDk

This has been debunked and is nothing but garbage scare tactics. I'll tell you what's sad HippieChick... is that so many people believe and take it for FACT what the bible says instead of living their life in a manner to help our planet. That's what is sad. The people who believe that revelations nonsense are the one's who are going to actually "make it happen". That's, JUST. DAMN. SCARY....

Konntz, with all due respect, you are way off man. You sound a bit like the 911 conspiracies. lol The world is not coming to an end man. Don't worry man... Everything' gonna be alright.