The one and only movie I HAVE to see: Inglorious Bastards

BacklasH ]

I went and saw it Sunday night. I absolutely loved EVERY single aspect about it. I really want to see it again, it was that good. Also, without giving away anything, Adam Sandler was originally cast to play Eli Roth's part in the film. He gave up his role due to his spot in the film Funny People and QT inserted his longtime friend Roth into the role. I think Roth did an excellent job, but tell me that Sandler wouldn't have been great?!

One last thing, who else LOVED the Teddy Ballgame reference?

was that a Ted Williams ref.?

It was a great movie, but a little slow at times. i dont mean like i needed more action, i loved all of QT's past movies, but even then the slow times seemed more interesting.. actually they wont seem so slow if i watch it again, like all the older ones they get better everytime you watch them. ;D

(except KB1 & didn't see KB2)

Yup, that was a Ted Williams reference. I didn't think there were really any boring moments. To me the slow moments played out as interesting, like most QT movies. Also on the note of QT, I was watching Little Nicky today...His role in that film is nothing short of pure hilarity lol.

Why does everyone say Grindhouse was a flop? It was him stepping out of his comfort zone to try and re-create the nonsense dbl feature flicks of the 70's. I think he did that very well. All the stupid lines and over the top stupidity in general. I know it didn't make money at the box-office, but an interview I watch with QT and RR before it even came out, they both said they would be surprised if it broke even.

Don't get me wrong Money, I'm not saying I hated it. I got it... and thought it was kind of cool what he was going for. Just saying what was reported. It was a flop at the box office. I enjoyed it late night on HBO. LOL Just would have been upset if I payed "big money" (wow, I was able to use it!) to see it. That's all.

PS. Brad Pitt is one hell of an actor.!! (no homo)

You could make a list as long as any other actor of spectacular jobs he has done over the years..

Basterds

Ben Buttons

Oceans 11, 12, 13

Troy

Snatch

Fight Club

Seven

Interview with a Vampire

True Romance

Kalifornia

A River runs through it

Cool World

Thelma & Louise

I passed up a bunch, but im sure there are many more that he did an amazing job on.

Including this.. lol

Brad Pitt Kidnapped

Pathogen- ]

12 monkeys? sheesh.

oh and True Romance. no one sits on a couch as a stoner like that hunk brad.

LMFAO!!! No doubt. That could be one of his best parts!

OT: THe wife went and saw this yesterday and won't stop raving about it.