transformers was the shit. i want pics whos got em? i got a few, but im cuirous if any1 has some awsome ones.

i wana make a transformers sig

***************EDIT***********

ok so it took me nearly 3-4 hours just to render fuckin optimus prime, god hes badass, and then i enjoyed messing with the animation, and failed miserably. so here is what i got so far, what i need help with is what the fucks should i put in the white space(if anything)? or does someone else have a different idea?

OptimusPrimeDoneCropped.png

************************EDIT************************

as you can see it is now my sig, with a few changes. and i fuckin love it. im happy now that theres a little less white space, but its still simple and pretty(no homo)(i would fuck the living shit outa optimus prime)(no homo). so ya, what yall think?

Sorry to say but I hate that render so much its just so unattractive. I just feel Optimus should have a action stance here I found a good quality image that kills your image in my opinion, http://transformers2trailer.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/transformers2_optimus_prime_wallpaper_4.JPG. I would render it for you but my computers dead its got a white background so it should be easy.

rofl, thanks red, and cpdude. the only reason i used that render is cause of his bitchen gun. it kicks ass. the only thing i dont like is it lost alot of quality when i downsized it :'( which is why theres a white outline around his damn ears that im gonna try to remove at some point. but i still love the render. kicks neos render in the head :D:-* :-*

COWonCRACK ]

rofl, thanks red, and cpdude. the only reason i used that render is cause of his bitchen gun. it kicks ass. the only thing i dont like is it lost alot of quality when i downsized it :'( which is why theres a white outline around his damn ears that im gonna try to remove at some point. but i still love the render. kicks neos render in the head :D:-* :-*

My image is way sexier lol XP.