HOLY VAGINAS!!!!!! :o :o could it be possible that RVN, the world bestdamnmofokingasskickingelitesocom clan.. is recruiting? OMFG!!!!

Now is the chance of a life time. no o a century.. no!!! o a millennium... holy shit imagine yourself being part of this elite socom clan... can you imagine hanging out with players like myself fighting0002.gif and current ( and god i just wished that forever) Creators of UF and the best part is... it only takes a SINGLE WEEK of tryout.. A WEEK!! SEVEN DAYS, 168 hours, 10,080 minutes, 604,800 seconds or however you wish to picture it.JESUS CRIST OHHHH THE MADNESSS OHH THE INSANITY!!!!

now im pumped!!!

Hear the call of RAVENFALL!!!! CAW MOFOKING CAW!!! fighting0001.gif

dont forget to tell a friend. ;D

Hellraiser ]

HOLY VAGINAS!!!!!! :o :o could it be possible that RVN, the world bestdamnmofokingasskickingelitesocom clan.. is recruiting? OMFG!!!!

Now is the chance of a life time. no o a century.. no!!! o a millennium... holy shit imagine yourself being part of this elite socom clan... can you imagine hanging out with players like myself fighting0002.gif and current ( and god i just wished that forever) Creators of UF and the best part is... it only takes a SINGLE WEEK of tryout.. A WEEK!! SEVEN DAYS, 168 hours, 10,080 minutes, 604,800 seconds or however you wish to picture it.JESUS CRIST OHHHH THE MADNESSS OHH THE INSANITY!!!!

now im pumped!!!

Hear the call of RAVENFALL!!!! CAW MOFOKING CAW!!! fighting0001.gif

dont forget to tell a friend. ;D

BILLY MAYS isnt dead hes in ravenfall lol ..good luck with recruiting you guys are a great bunch of players

Hellraiser ]
Tool_Minion ]

The mere fact that you COULD be in my Unit should have everyone signing up.

It's like having a bubble gum machine that makes pot-flavored Big League Chew everyday.

Just saying. ;D

the mere fact that im also in his units.. makes everything 10x better.

This is true only because we make HR give every new 'Vulture' a mouth hug as way of saying 'welcome aboard'.

Tool_Minion ]

It's like having a bubble gum machine that makes pot-flavored Big League Chew everyday.

Just saying. ;D

pot-flavored BLC? why mess with a winner? ground ball grape is the greatest flavor known to man. and not just best bubblegum flavor. nope. BEST FLAVOR EVER.

meauxpack ]
Tool_Minion ]

Just saying. ;D

pot-flavored BLC? why mess with a winner? ground ball grape is the greatest flavor known to man. and not just best bubblegum flavor. nope. BEST FLAVOR EVER.

Well, I disagree! Juicy Fruit is the end-all be-all flavor.

Think about it. Your not REAL sure what it tastes like, but it's AWESOME. Grape is grape. Juicy Fruit is all together it's own flavor.

Now as to pot-flavored BLC.......I think this has some marketing room. It will make your mouth giggle.

Tool_Minion ]
meauxpack ]
Tool_Minion ]

Just saying. ;D

Think about it. Your not REAL sure what it tastes like, but it's AWESOME. Grape is grape. Juicy Fruit is all together it's own flavor.

Now as to pot-flavored BLC.......I think this has some marketing room. It will make your mouth giggle.

Juicy Fruit is awsome, but I prefer Big Red!!!

Tool_Minion ]

Ground Ball Grape resents your insinuation that it is just another grape bubble gum. It is a reasonable being, so it will allow you to reconsider.

http://groundballgrape.mybrute.com/fight/424100673

meauxpack ]
Tool_Minion ]

Ground Ball Grape resents your insinuation that it is just another grape bubble gum. It is a reasonable being, so it will allow you to reconsider.

lol well that settles it

SnowBud ]
meauxpack ]
Tool_Minion ]

Well' date=' I disagree! Juicy Fruit is the end-all be-all flavor.

[/quote']

lol well that settles it

No, this settles it!!!

http://rvnpot.mybrute.com/fight/424168174

Hellraiser ]
Tool_Minion ]

Just saying. ;D

No one here is going to make fun of the fact that he is "in his unit". Come on I thought I knew the UF community better then that.

I guess I am going to have to take this bull by the horns.

**Beavis Voice** You said he's in your unit. UUhuhuuuhuhuuhuh**Beavis Voice**

xRed0ctobeRx ]
Hellraiser ]
Tool_Minion ]

Just saying. ;D

No one here is going to make fun of the fact that he is "in his unit". Come on I thought I knew the UF community better then that.

I guess I am going to have to take this bull by the horns.

**Beavis Voice** You said he's in your unit. UUhuhuuuhuhuuhuh**Beavis Voice**

Ima feed you my Unit Red. :-*