OK I NEED THE ENTIRE UF

Well we are here to help each other out are we not? Marauder's business was failing because of some random prick messing with everyone, and Ghost's 14 year old daughter is getting messed with by a 19 YEAR OLD BOY. I don't really see what the problem is here. Nobody is getting physically hurt. Its not like Ghost is asking for money to buy a gun to kill the damn kid. We are here to teach him a lesson. But I know how harmful texts can be. ::)

As much as I can sympathize at some of these request... is this really what UF is about? Banning craiglist people and terrorizing teenagers? I mean c'mon. I'm sure as parent there is many other things you can do. This is just getting silly now. ::)

We've done this sort of things for years. We may argue, fight, and joke about stuff but when someone needs something ldone we take care of it.

We've clogged up Cell Phone messages, helped people with school votes, and numbers of contests. We have some power when something comes up.

Membership has it's privileges.

Not sure what constitutes "messing with", but at that age difference, the police can usually get involved...no?

Also, you want to be careful on your end as well. If this post somehow (however unlikely) gets back to the kid, and he is smart enough (even more unlikely, sadly) to connect the dots back to you, I'm thinking he may have some legal action to throw your way. E-harassment is starting to gain credibility with local law enforcement, as I hear it.

Polaris ]

Not sure what constitutes "messing with", but at that age difference, the police can usually get involved...no?

Also, you want to be careful on your end as well. If this post somehow (however unlikely) gets back to the kid, and he is smart enough (even more unlikely, sadly) to connect the dots back to you, I'm thinking he may have some legal action to throw your way. E-harassment is starting to gain credibility with local law enforcement, as I hear it.

yea e-harassment is the least of his problems ... but i do appreciate the concerns ..truely...i just thought it would be fun to have a good old UF welcome... maybe he is smart enough to get the point so i dont have to go to jail on a slaying spree...

Hell hath no fury like a UF'er scorned

Seriously though, what do you think a 19 year old boy wants with his 14 year old daughter. I'm pretty sure I know the answer to that and so does Ghost thus the reason he's upset. Could he handle it in different ways sure, could he ask for the help of some friends online in this case, sure he can. And many people before him have so to those that don't agree thats fine, but it is a two way street and someday you may need the help of the thousands of UF faithfuls as well.

Snow