New Game from Ubeenshafted Inc.

From the dev’s at Ubeenshafted Inc. which brought you great titles like “UGH†we now bring you….

The new CHUCK NORRIS XXX video game.

chuckxxx.png

Features:

- Chuck Norris is Triple X in fact Chuck Norris is Triple A and every other letter in the alphabet times 3.

- There are no weapons in Chuck Norris XXX, just Chuck’s fist and his left foot.

- Chuck Norris XXX is the only video game that can be played on both the X-box and the Ps3. (at the same time)

- Chuck Norris XXX is rated RP which is short for ‘Rest in Peaceâ€

Game Play

- Chuck Norris XXX is easy to play just hit X three times and Chuck Norris kills everything in the game…… three times.

Bonus Content

- Chuck Norris personally delivers every game purchased. Then stays to make sure you like the game. If you don’t like it Chuck Norris kicks your ass

- Chuck Norris doesn’t care what you say. If Chuck Norris wants your opinion he will beat it out of you.

- Real World situations.. watch as Chuck Norris goes into McDonalds and orders breakfast at 1:00pm in the afternoon. It gets ugly.

Game Audio

- Hear Chuck Norris say “I ain’t got time to bleed, but I got time to watch you bleed to death

- Hear Chuck Norris say “Van Diesel is gayâ€

- Hear Chuck Norris say “the only lag in this game is your assâ€

Officially approved by Chuck Norris

Testimonials:

“You will like this game so much you will play it for infinity…. three times.â€

By Chuck Norris

Goat ]

From the dev’s at Ubeenshafted Inc. which brought you great titles like “UGH†we now bring you….

The new CHUCK NORRIS *1 XXX video game.

chuckxxx.png

Features:

- Chuck Norris *2is Triple X in fact Chuck Norris*3 is Triple A and every other letter in the alphabet times 3.

- There are no weapons in Chuck Norris*4 XXX, just Chuck’s fist and his left foot.

- Chuck Norris*5 XXX is the only video game that can be played on both the X-box and the Ps3. (at the same time)

- Chuck Norris*6 XXX is rated RP which is short for ‘Rest in Peaceâ€

Game Play

- Chuck Norris*7 XXX is easy to play just hit X three times and Chuck Norris*8 kills everything in the game…… three times.

Bonus Content

- Chuck Norris*9 personally delivers every game purchased. Then stays to make sure you like the game. If you don’t like it Chuck Norris*10 kicks your ass

- Chuck Norris*11 doesn’t care what you say. If Chuck Norris*12 wants your opinion he will beat it out of you.

- Real World situations.. watch as Chuck Norris*13 goes into McDonalds and orders breakfast at 1:00pm in the afternoon. It gets ugly.

Game Audio

- Hear Chuck Norris*14 say “I ain’t got time to bleed, but I got time to watch you bleed to death

- Hear Chuck Norris*15 say “Van Diesel is gayâ€

- Hear Chuck Norris*16 say “the only lag in this game is your assâ€

Officially approved by Chuck Norris*17

Testimonials:

“You will like this game so much you will play it for infinity…. three times.â€

By Chuck Norris*18

Did I get em all? Do I win?

And it'll take 4 patches before they include the use of his right foot ;)

Sgt.JoeFriday ]

WTF I thought "Neo" is the one. Or Harry Potter is the chosen ONE.

Chuck Norris is THE SHIT!

Did you just call Chuck Norris the Shitty one?

Who's that at your door? It's CHUCK NORRIS!! he wants to have a talk with you. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Neoblackhound ]
Goat ]
Tool_Minion ]

23 counting the X in the xbox logo.

The box picture doesn't count... there's 18. Eighteen Chuck norris's Eighteen X's 18/6=3 6/2=3 3/3=1 Chuck Norris is the one! ;)

O.O....

I would really buy a Chuck Norris game......

You'd better, if you know what's good for you.

• 1 month later...