51 Socom Maps - You Choose The All Time Favorite

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

z-Prime-z ]
SnowBud ]

I would be down for some Socom 2 some night' date=' password protected and ranked. Man you remember when you could make those rooms lol :'(

[/quote']

I would be down BUT I have to go buy the disc again. :-[

Blasphemy

I have that disk enshrined above my TV lol

SnowBud ]
z-Prime-z ]
SnowBud ]

I would be down for some Socom 2 some night' date=' password protected and ranked. Man you remember when you could make those rooms lol :'(

[/quote']

I would be down BUT I have to go buy the disc again. :-[

Blasphemy

I have that disk enshrined above my TV lol

Haha i believe it

z-Prime-z ]
KIutchest ]

I don't think i have my USB mic still :-\

Do you have to use those to play PS2 games?

Yep, I remember when I first got my PS3 and we were still on CA, I had to use the old USB socom mic instead of my BlueTooth

SnowBud ]
z-Prime-z ]
KIutchest ]

I don't think i have my USB mic still :-\

Do you have to use those to play PS2 games?

Yep' date=' I remember when I first got my PS3 and we were still on CA, I had to use the old USB socom mic instead of my BlueTooth

[/quote']

Well that blows. Now I would have to buy that also. :-\

SnowBud ]

[/quote']

Dude, I've been trying to get some guys from my clan to do that! LOL The best I've got is about 3 or 4 say they would play CA with the dwl maps. You know there is quite a few of them now... fishhook, blizzard, Dg, Guidance, blood lake (which is badass at night as a demo!)... and ... shit I can't remember the others. Anyone? But I still have my S2 disc and throw it in every once in awhile. I'll be there. Add me to you friendslist... WAR_PIG ;)

Abandon!!!! That's the one. LOL It's freaking pretty cool on the S3 engine.

HusH- ]

Snowbud the info you have posted about DLC and 1.6 is that true? Damn, COD"MW2 will be here before that....

lol.......Nope

COD MW2 releases 11-10-09, so I figured they would release DLC for Socom right before that, just a joke ;)