Your Take Founders of clan..

Prane ]

We don't have leaders for everything in WP. We have designated individuals for black reps and stuff but everyone has a say on important matters. Since we have no drama queens at all things get decided pretty quickly.

Except for Prane (Pronounced: Prah-NAY)

MaluNYMets ]

Do you feel Founders of the clan need to be shown in some sort of form in the rank ladder or they should be a regular member just like anyone else? How does it work in your clan?

Does it need to be shown.. NO.

But the clan needs to know (obviously), but who cares to the public/visitors.

Johnson30 ]
Prane ]

We don't have leaders for everything in WP. We have designated individuals for black reps and stuff but everyone has a say on important matters. Since we have no drama queens at all things get decided pretty quickly.

Except for Prane (Pronounced: Prah-NAY)

Damn you to hell Johnny!!!!!

X_-ELPR1CK-_X ]

I THINK THE FOUNDER OF A CLAN SHOULD BE KNOWN TO THE CLAN ,,, NOT A PUBLIC ISSUE .... I AM NE OF THE FOUNDERS OF MY CLAN AND THE CLAN LEADER .....

Word. Why do you always talk in caps? Anyways at times Founders are inactive when real life gets in the way so they cant be leaders all the time.

I always make sure to post the Founder of TNU on our site and in the COC. While he may not play more than once a month or 2 months I think it is important that he be given the recognition and respect that comes with his accomplishment of running TNU for so many years before myself and RB took over. I also think it is very important for new members to know who he is.

I consider it to be similar (although much less important) to the reason that we teach children about the founding fathers of our country and how it came to be.

To the public it is not necessary but I still feel that it is a matter of respect in showing my appreciation to the founder that I do not overlook his name when showing or talking about the COC.

MaluNYMets ]
X_-ELPR1CK-_X ]

I THINK THE FOUNDER OF A CLAN SHOULD BE KNOWN TO THE CLAN ' date=',, NOT A PUBLIC ISSUE .... I AM NE OF THE FOUNDERS OF MY CLAN AND THE CLAN LEADER .....

[/quote']

Word. Why do you always talk in caps? Anyways at times Founders are inactive when real life gets in the way so they cant be leaders all the time.

SORRY ...im just loud

MaluNYMets ]

Do you feel Founders of the clan need to be shown in some sort of form in the rank ladder or they should be a regular member just like anyone else? How does it work in your clan?

I tend to agree with Shawdow.....they should be recognized.

I also think that he/she/they may not necessarily need or want rank within a clan's chain of command, but neither should they be treated as a regular member.

A clans founding member(s) should have a preferred status, something where they can still help to insure that the overall direction of the clan is heading the way that he/she/they may have envisioned. Like a vote in clan matters or a voice in a clan's council.

ShadowOfaSolja ]

I always make sure to post the Founder of TNU on our site and in the COC. While he may not play more than once a month or 2 months I think it is important that he be given the recognition and respect that comes with his accomplishment of running TNU for so many years before myself and RB took over. I also think it is very important for new members to know who he is.

I consider it to be similar (although much less important) to the reason that we teach children about the founding fathers of our country and how it came to be.

To the public it is not necessary but I still feel that it is a matter of respect in showing my appreciation to the founder that I do not overlook his name when showing or talking about the COC.

very well said, and definetly agree