Cant play socom

network initialization failed.

if i manage to beat that then it's hell of lag on the menu with, finding channels failed due to errors, failed to join channel, errorrs errors and more errors.

when i finally got into a game i was unable to pick the bomb,climb ladders and everything that required pressing X. and then all of a sudden i got booted.

before socom i played Street fighter iV without any problem. after the first attempts i went and played CoD4 flawlessly... so WTF is it then?? i can play anything but socom.

this fucking game has manage to piss me off in ways that i though only SFIV could.

JoeyT_ ]

I was having a similar issue a few weeks ago, I cleaned the disk and that still didn't work. I ended up having to buy the game again, but I bought it off of the PSN so now no more dirty disks ;D

That is the biggest fail ever!!! Rebuying socom ;D

Honestly hell I doubt its because your disk is dirty. I decided the other to pop socom in for shits and giggles. I got online ok and the first room I went into I couldn't press any buttons. The only thing I could do was hit the PS Button and quit. Needless to say I didn't restart that bullshit. I went and played NHL09 a real game with no problems.