The Time Has Come

First of all I would like to thank UF and all the players and clans I have played with for all the wonderful times I have had here.The time has come although it might be a little to late. Real Life has come to a head and it is time for me to get my house in order. who knows this might not be forever but I'll tell you this,I turned on my ps3 3 times in a week and It just isnt the same realizing what you have lost for a video game.

I just want to take control over my life and prioritize the important things that should always come first like real life situations.

Shit I remember skipping a fucken funeral just so I could play in the crucible tournament.

So with that said I guess I will catch you all later.

Hopefully *L*P*K* will continue to play as a UF clan . Take care everyone I'll miss all of you.

Chaka,

The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient. You'll get it. As much as I hate agreeing with Chili, gaming is not life. It sometimes about life, or resembles life, but it is not life. It can't hold you when need comforting. It can't feed you when you're hungry. The community here can help in advice only. And a lot of advice begins with get the world you actually live in in order first and keep gaming as a recreation.

And as for the funeral, they are dead, they didn't miss you.

meauxpack ]
Prane ]

Goodluck getting everything in order Chaka. Nothing wrong with taking a break from video games. We'll be here waiting when you return!! Please don't put Cow in charge of LPK though.

That asshole? The only thing he's fit to lead is a Jonas Brothers fan club.

lol, you guys are so funny. my asshole ALMOST... almost... tightened up from laughter.

Chaka I sincerely hope you can get back what you have lost. I lost a lot because of a game a month and a half ago, and it looks like it will stay that way for me. I hope it works out better for you then it did for me.

BEST OF LUCK CHAKA, I feel for you man!