My situation, your opinions.

So one of my better friends has an older sister who is a very hot 28 and i'm 19. We've been sleeping together on the regular w/o my friend's knowledge. Last night he confronted her about the situation and she told him that we have been flirting and that's it. My friend is 20 and i also dated his younger sister for 3-4 months who is 17. The younger sister has been texting me recently n telling me stuff like i luv u and want to go back out with u but she has a boyfriend and so does her older sister. And when it can't get weird enough, their cousin is 18 and i've also been hooking up with her but none of the 3 girls know i've been hooking up with any of the others. All three of the girls are hot but i'd have to say the older sister has the best sex game.. Should i walk away or continue playing with fire? Keep in mind this is summer and i'm moving back to college at the end of august.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KIutchest ]

So one of my better friends has an older sister who is a very hot 28 and i'm 19. We've been sleeping together on the regular w/o my friend's knowledge. Last night he confronted her about the situation and she told him that we have been flirting and that's it. My friend is 20 and i also dated his younger sister for 3-4 months who is 17. The younger sister has been texting me recently n telling me stuff like i luv u and want to go back out with u but she has a boyfriend and so does her older sister. And when it can't get weird enough, their cousin is 18 and i've also been hooking up with her but none of the 3 girls know i've been hooking up with any of the others. All three of the girls are hot but i'd have to say the older sister has the best sex game.. Should i walk away or continue playing with fire? Keep in mind this is summer and i'm moving back to college at the end of august.

Wow the tangled web we weave lol Nice work though. I find it hard to believe that none of them know that your sleeping with them though because women talk a lot. If they aren't aware already they will be sooner or later probably the two sisters will find out first but who cares lol play the game as long as you can while your young. Definitely wear protection like someone mentioned above nothing will bring your party crashing down faster than a knocked up girl.

I've had sex since i was 15, i think i got the non-baby part down by now lol. but the older sister is working in jacksonville and living in miami (where her boyfriend is) but she's breaking up with him soon n moving to a high-rise in downtown jax, she's my lil sugar mama.

Older Sis FTW

She's hotter and more experienced

Be careful though, essepecially if none of them know your doing all of them, you could find yourself without any of them soon.

Last, Pimpin Ain't Easy, you'll eventually get caught up or something will happen, it always does. I would say start planning for only banging the older sister if thats your choice and keep it with that, provided her boyfriend doesn't shoot you first ;) j/j :P

BigMoneyNacku ]

19? If you aren't trying to get with one of them, keep playing the game!!

If you were a real baller, you'd talk two of them into some sweaty hot threesome fun! ;D

Agreed, but based on your story & those pics.. definitely should call Jerry. lol