I'm a little confused here.

So APC and *S* played a match last night when they are scheduled to play on Wed. Night. I may be sticking my nose in your business but whats up? I just thought that when wars are scheduled that they were pretty close to set in stone. Or is it all at the discression of the clans and their reps? Which I know you are going to say yes on that question but I haven't seen any clans go off of schedule so you may understand my confusion.

Every week, we're getting stricter and stricter on the Clan Reps about their war schedules.

In the first two weeks, we had Clan Reps trying to reschedule wars after their turns, WHILE still in the meeting itself. Not only does that get time-consuming, but can also create confusion to those writing down all the wars like the other CRs and the presiding admin.

A stop to that was put into effect last week.

Havoc apparently made an error in judgment scheduling two wars on a Wednesday night only 30 minutes apart. Apparently he contacted Smokeosama, APC's Clan Rep, and asked for a reschedule to accommodate his error. They ended up picking the original night that Smoke wanted to attack but Havoc declined.

As this did not affect any other clan's second attempt at this target for the scheduled wars, I approved it last minute. However, this is the problem that comes with CHANGING scheduled wars, CRs. You can POTENTIALLY alter the course of the PAST by changing your attacks and defenses AFTER the war meeting. Some of your original moves may have limited some other clan's plans on either the attacker or the defender, but the new altered war nights would have made something they were planning a new possibility because of nights chosen.....a little confusing, but solid none-the-less.

As said above, we have been getting these CRs in line a little more each week.

This is yet another opportunity for us to say "get your heads on right and get it right the first time."

Week 5's war meeting will most likely be zero-tolerance at this point, and ANY war to be fought WILL happen on its designated time, and without waver.

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Yup my bad....whoopsie! I usually never make errors, and we could have easily covered both wars if needed be, but my poor old heart just couldn't take that much excitement for one night. So... I figured I would ask to see if it was OK seeing how it would not hurt any one else's future attacks on that city, since APC was the only one attacking that city this week. Anyways I apologize to anyone who may have been inconvenienced by this rescheduling.

H.A.V.0.C ]

we could have easily covered both wars if needed be, but my poor old heart just couldn't take that much excitement for one night.  

Oh, pushaw!

That would require you to be IN your wars, old man, not just confirming 'em!

LOL! I've faced off against *S* twice so far in this tourney without having the pelasure of Havoc on the other end of my crosshairs!

Guest H.A.V.0.C

For the same reason you don't see the president out in the front lines with a gun. Also because when I play in UF wars, and I'm being DEAD SERIOUS here, I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack. I don't know why...but my heart starts racing and the adrenaline starts flowing....in a bad way, Also when and if we start losing the war, I turn into a diffrent person, not this calm person you see here on these forums, but a raging hulk ...HAVOC SMASH! HAVOC YELLS!....So you see its better that my participation in the UF experience stay to the most calm position available, the CR. So thats why I DO NOT play in wars unless its absolutely necessary. And smoke don't make me angry..... you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

I will say one thing though.. Havoc does a hell of a job making sure that all the i's are dotted, and the t's are crossed before the wars.. he's there during practice making sure that we go over every nook and cranny of a map, going over position and strats..

So, although he doesnt actively play in the UF wars, he plays a huge part in the preparation for battle (just like any general would)

I am glad you asked, that shit had me all fucked up.....

I saw the war results and freaked out cuz I thought I lost a day somewhere and it was actually Tuesday...and OMG we missed our war...fuck oh fuck...GodDammit!! :o

Not that its that hard to confuse me, but damn yall had me freakin out!