Home Run Derby Predictions

I'm taking Albert "I'm not a machine" Pujols. Fielder, Gonzo, and Howard will get tired if they make it past the 1st round. Inge isn't going to be a factor, but Pena and Mauer can put up a good fight. I see it like this:

Final 4: Pujols, Mauer, Howard, and Pena.

Final round: Pujols vs Mauer.

I'm picking mauer as my dark horse in this derby. He finally started hitting for power this year which officially makes him the 2nd most dangerous hitter in the league behind Pujols. Mauer is my favorite player in the game so I hope he pulls it off. I'm picking Inge to hit the least.

Prince wins. Pujols couldn't really hit in the first round and was at a bad disadvantage. Cruz got tired towards the end and Prince seemed to have the most stamina out of everyone. Mauer and Pena were knocked off in a swingoff by Pujols. Howard came in 3rd, beat out by Cruz.

And maybe they'll think twice before asking a scrub like Inge to be in the next HR Derby

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

Prince wins. Pujols couldn't really hit in the first round and was at a bad disadvantage. Cruz got tired towards the end and Prince seemed to have the most stamina out of everyone. Mauer and Pena were knocked off in a swingoff by Pujols. Howard came in 3rd, beat out by Cruz.

And maybe they'll think twice before asking a scrub like Inge to be in the next HR Derby

Him and Gonzolez shouldn't have been there Adrian had a good start and hasn't hit crap since.

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]
BA-ZERK ]

Why wasnt Hamilton part of it this year? After last year he should have a lifetime invite. ;)

Not when you're injured for half of the first-half and have only 6 home runs.

Hamilton was invited, but because he just returned from the DL he turned it down in favor of the All Star game. I assume he only wanted to participate in one of the two.