Map Pack 3..!!

• 3 weeks later...
Chili-Palmer ]

Well that is all i play so that must be why i like them.

So if you dont like long hallway, & dont like corners, what do you like.!?

Bog.!?

lol, Hell yea. ;D ;D

Na im just saying these last maps are cluttered you know, there are soo many things and places to hide, it just gets annoying on game modes other than S&D.

I hate getting killed by a helmet, lol. Also the new map packs are small, as if it isn't enough that the MP40 kills anything in sight, they built maps just for the MP40 to stand out.

All i play is HC S&D so everything you are saying is in another language.

Same reason i keep trying to get the Socomers to give it another chance.. if you play it right it is a GREAT Fukin Game.!!

No MP40 issues, No Respawn, No Team Killers, No Spawn t00bs, No Run n Gun n Die n do it Again. ;D

Chili-Palmer ]

All i play is HC S&D so everything you are saying is in another language.

Same reason i keep trying to get the Socomers to give it another chance.. if you play it right it is a GREAT Fukin Game.!!

No MP40 issues, No Respawn, No Team Killers, No Spawn t00bs, No Run n Gun n Die n do it Again. ;D

That just shows how long it's been since you've played Socom. It is NOT the exact same. Not by a long shot. I played it for 2 tournaments, so I gave it plenty of chances.

Who cares about the other game modes.. lol

Less than 1% of the members of this site would play anything else because its respawn. (Including me)

Here was an RSS feed that can from CoD..

Map Pack 3 is available now via the Xbox LIVE Marketplace and PlaystationStore!

¦ with a small caveat - PS3 players, your content release is going to work the same way it did for Map Pack 2; Sony will be releasing the Map Pack in various regions at staggered intervals (a phased rollout). So if you don't see it yet, don't worry, it's coming today, and as quickly as we can possibly make it.

In celebration of the release of Map Pack 3, this also marks the beginning of One Week of Double-XP! It's LIVE right now, and will run until next Thursday @ 10:00AM PST (Thursday the 13th). So be sure to get your Prestige on while you have this added 2X boost to make that journey a bit less arduous!

If you hadn't seen from yesterday, be sure to check out the Map Pack 3 Launch Trailer while you wait for the Map Pack to download, and follow @JD_2020 on Twitter for the day's updates (such as the PS3 rollout progress), as well as some random Map Pack 3 redeem code giveaways.

See you online!

More...

Hopefully PS3 isn't going to have to wait more than later today, rather than tomorrow or later.