so i jus got a txt like " did u have fun"

i waz like whos this,

"did u have fun fucking my girl when i was locked up"

o shit he found out ahhaa, damn not again

so i told him a lie i said i have no clue wat ur talking bout and he keeps textin "are you mike" are you mike".

rly i do know who it is and i did have fun.. hahaa lots of fun days with that girl, so i wonder wat should i do.. like this guys allways in jail so im sure hes lookin for me and looking for trouble...

i wonder how he got my number, i think im bigger than this dude but ive seen pics of him and his arms are fucking ripped man, fuck that, if this dude comes at me i gotta use my knife or something i aint no pussy but he looks crazy.

i mean i dont wanna fight cause id be pissed as fuck if some dude fucked my girl when i was locked up but me and this girl have been hooking up b4 they even knew each other.. sooo i kinda fell bad for him but not if hes trying to kill me hahaa...

and im back with tha girl i love soo i dont want this drama bullshit and i dont want her to find out...

should i keep actin like i dont know wtf he talkin bout or jus forget and n go play socom, or wtf should i do,,,,

keep in mind that a got a good girl and dont care bout them, and that this dude is an asshole too his women and proly slaps them around,

i have had the same issue, and the guy that was talking smack to me, well he eventually found me.

If I were you i would let it go, he may be mad, but dont let it get to you. If he happens to find you and show up or something then do what I did.

I pulled out my .40 glock and pointed it at his face. I havent seen the guy ever again.

disclaimer: I have a concealed carry liscense for my state, therefore I was legal when carrying, and brandishing my weapon for fear of damage to my body..

I do not condone someone who doesnt hold a CCW permit, or one like it to walk around and pull out a gun on people. ;D ;D ;D

I also carry a pistol and have a permit. The law around these parts says if a person is withing 21 feet of you with a knive....they are concidered to be more dangerous than you with the gun. SO once he is in 21 feet...pop em!

Thats if you feel threatened. I have a pistol on me at all times. I work in a convenient store so it makes me feel safer...even in this small town.

lol jk tha guy nvr txt me again but this wat tha girl said.....

"yeahh apparently kyle and mike were at the same

party one nightt anddd kyle opened his big mouth

for some reasonn and told him everythinggg.

sooo me n him are done for good now.

but i dont careee.

he was an asshole n treated me like shit.

sorry if hes tryin to start shit with youu.

just ignoree him, hes an idiot.

and you could totally beat his ass lol.

i hope ur not mad at mee for anythingg.

i didnt mean for him to find out about it

and try and start shit.

miss u lots. hit me up sometimee.

<3 ''