Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

UFC Ultimate Fighter: Heavyweights contestants announced!

o-Marlne-o ]

Kimbo ::) ::)::) ::)

you got to be kidding me..

I hope Kimbo doesnt make it through, better yet, I know he wont.

he just might make it, he was training with bas rutten for a while and u know that fool is as beastly as any human being can get. Im sure he picked up some good skills from him. Honestly i dont like kimbo, but he's huge on youtube and people will pay to see him even if its only to get his ass beat lol.

Exactly! Even if he gets crushed people are gonna tune in to see it. Its a win win for the UFC. Who knows...Kimbo may have learned something in training and come in rushing, take some guys down and beat the ever living crap outta some poor sap. Its a long shot, but it will be interesting either way, lol.