Anyone Selling WAW?

I wanted to pick up CODWAW but didnt want to pay $44 used for it at the store. I see one on e-bay for $35 used. ANyone got one there selling? I should just rent it for the time im planning on playing it but. A buddy wants to play for a couple weeks...soo not sure how long it will last with me. Thanks.

(oh boy this is going to be awkward when he realizes this is in the ps3 section) LOL

hehe. I want it for either but not bad enough for either LOL. I will be getting MW2 when it drops...well a day or two later to read reviews on the night vision.

will see what ebay has for me I guess.

Id like to get it for both...but not sure if I will get it for either. With codMW2 comming in a little while its kinda stupid for me to buy it now. I should have got it a while ago.

I may be getting another tv soon. That would mean it would be alot easier for me to use the 360. Right now its hooked to the tv the wife watches....my ps3 is hooked to my pc monitor......but If I get a new tv...I will have both hooked to that....I never like playing on a 42" tv anyways...I want something around 32"...my 22" monitor works great...HD and all but I cant see my pc at same time...hard to check rosters.