Comic Con '09

I've been keeping up a bit. Not as much as I have in years past. There are still a few interesting things happening in the world of pulp.

Sorry CD, but that isn't right. I hope that in the next few years they do away with the video game booths. :P

BigMoneyNacku ]

I've been keeping up a bit. Not as much as I have in years past. There are still a few interesting things happening in the world of pulp.

Sorry CD, but that isn't right. I hope that in the next few years they do away with the video game booths. :P

lol, im just not that into comics :-\

I kinda do see the trailers for movies/shows that come up out of there.

BigMoneyNacku ]
Sgt.JoeFriday ]

Tron Legacy

A long awaited sequel. Me happy.

DO they have links to pics/vids yet? I'm hoping they don't try to update it too much. Just much better effects.

My bad. Probably could have put up a couple.

This is the teaser trailer that is just released.

http://www.flynnlives.com/media/video/0xendgame.aspx

Comic Con presentation

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2009/07/olivia-wilde-talks-tron-legacy-light-cycles/

Haha! I know man. IDK at all man. I haven't talked with him in years and only know he works for a radio station or something out in L.A. So, he could be full of it. But I was freaking shocked when I saw that on his profile today after watching her and then posting here about it. LOL!

I'm going to message him some shit about in tomorrow. :D

Sgt.JoeFriday ]
BigMoneyNacku ]
Sgt.JoeFriday ]

Tron Legacy

A long awaited sequel. Me happy.

DO they have links to pics/vids yet? I'm hoping they don't try to update it too much. Just much better effects.

My bad. Probably could have put up a couple.

This is the teaser trailer that is just released.

http://www.flynnlives.com/media/video/0xendgame.aspx

Comic Con presentation

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2009/07/olivia-wilde-talks-tron-legacy-light-cycles/

Oh man, I can't wait to see it. THat looked great. WooT. THanks Joe

Well, -I- have some news that may only be exciting to me for right now, but will be BIG news in the coming months for all of comicdom. Got talked about over San Diego Con this weekend...

And it has to do with me, Terry Moore, Rob Liefeld, Marat Mychaels, Whilce Portacio and a few others....

Looking forward to unveiling it very soon to all the comic news outlets. ;)

Undertow ]

Well, -I- have some news that may only be exciting to me for right now, but will be BIG news in the coming months for all of comicdom. Got talked about over San Diego Con this weekend...

And it has to do with me, Terry Moore, Rob Liefeld, Marat Mychaels, Whilce Portacio and a few others....

NO shit? You should get me some signed gear from Rob and Portacio!!

I'll love you long time if you do. ;D

FEAR_WADE ]

Cool Tow, looking forward to that.

I have been following the Lost stuff, the last con for them and they had a pretty decent panel. I am way geeked out on this damn show.

This is part 1 of the panel, the rest link from there.

Wish I would have known you were a fan.

We had dinner with Hugo. LOL......

Was able to get Season 1 signed for a friend of mine here back home.

BigMoneyNacku ]
Undertow ]

NO shit? You should get me some signed gear from Rob and Portacio!!

I'll love you long time if you do. ;D

Remind me....later.

That won't be a problem at all.

- TOW