ironmanmendez215 ]

The Chosen Few are looking for six war hungry soldiers ready for battle. If you think you can follow orders and rules of the Chosen Few please send me a friend request. You will also be needed to be on at these days and times. Mon, Wed, Fri at 8:00pm eastern for practice. Tue, Thu, Fri at 9:30pm eastern for wars.

Most people (@ 5pm PST) are not even off work yet. lol

I was wondering if this was a challenge request or a recruiting thread.

IS it for Socom..!? (6v6 makes me think Call of Duty)

PS. who the hell are you, & what is WcK.? lol

No i am not buying UF i was considering it but after much thought i realized it was to much for me.Yes I'm the billboard guy and why would my post be deleted.All i stated was ''All i need is 6 guys to fill a 8v8 league roster all i need is 8 guys in my clan that can be on all of those days i don't need 15 i don't need 20 or 30 just 8 guys.''I am not mentioning any league name,i am not mentioning any tournament name.So this post is legal so if there is anyone in this forum who is a free agent and could be on all of those days and times please consider joining my clan thank you that is all.

I just thought that i should explain myself just to make sure.I don't want to make the same mistake i did the first time.I might not even continue trying to build a clan.I cant find anyone who wants to join.I know i ask to much from the members but thats what i want in a clan.Also because i like to lead not follow.

ironmanmendez215 ]

I just thought that i should explain myself just to make sure.I don't want to make the same mistake i did the first time.I might not even continue trying to build a clan.I cant find anyone who wants to join.I know i ask to much from the members but thats what i want in a clan.Also because i like to lead not follow.

Why is it, that this guy makes me feel like a 'piece of meat' or even a 'booty call'? I haven't even been treated to a meal, and he wants us to work under his leadership. Hell, I don't even know anything about him...

ironmanmendez215 ]

When i say members i don't mean you or the members of this community i mean the members of my clan [WcK]|-TH3_CH0Z3N_F3W-|.And i am not buying UF its to much of a cost for me.

...Then why does your previous post, say this:

ironmanmendez215 ]

No i am not buying UF i was considering it but after much thought i realized it was to much for me.Yes I'm the billboard guy and why would my post be deleted.All i stated was ''All i need is 6 guys to fill a 8v8 league roster all i need is 8 guys in my clan that can be on all of those days i don't need 15 i don't need 20 or 30 just 8 guys.''I am not mentioning any league name,i am not mentioning any tournament name.So this post is legal so if there is anyone in this forum who is a free agent and could be on all of those days and times please consider joining my clan thank you that is all.

I have 'just' caught you in a contradiction, sir! ;D

xRed0ctobeRx ]

Don't worry man. Chili is a pain in the ass for everyone. I think you made no fowl here.

It wasn't me...

So this is a recruiting post for people to join WcK.?

Is said league for Socom, or Call of Duty, or Halo, or MAG, or Killzone, or Mario Bros or what.?

Nothing worng with a recruiting post, but youi might want to add a little more info about your clan or anything that might help people understand what you want. (without posting a link to another tourney/league site) ;D

Chili-Palmer ]

WTF does Havoc have to do with this thread..!!??

Well that's what I think whenever I hear billboard I mean you guys would always point it out that it's in my head....o.o....

It's a lot like whenever you talk about grammar or anything in those lines I instinctively think wtf message, massage it's just habit that I blame UF lol.