THE GREAT UF COMMUNITY PUSH!

We here at UF STRIVE to be the best.

The best tourney.

The best website.

The best administration.

HOWEVER.....we also like to promote something else, and it's something we're quite proud of!

THE BEST SOCOM COMMUNITY!

Most of you know and have websites posted on the TSS (Top Socom Sites) website.

Most of you ALSO know that Urgent Fury IS number one there, HAS been number one there and SHOULD ALSWAYS BE number one there!

But that's NO reason why #'s 2-30 AREN'T comprised of UF-community clans!

SO HERE WE GO!

We're ASKING you!

GO to the TSS site....(an easy shortcut would just be to use the link at the bottom of this page)....VOTE on the UF site.....and then hit EVERY other UF community clan website there is on there.

Easy way to do that is to give us a LINK to your TSS page and EVERYONE from EVERY SINGLE DAMN UF CLAN WE HAVE IN HERE should rate them ALL.

I see how much time some of you guys spend on this forum, so we're willing to share some of that time with the rest of the clans in doing a good thing.

Those stat pages and slots give your clans visibility and recognition for the work you've put into your site!

Let's get a HELL of a lot of responses to this thread posting links AND confirmations of voting on EVERYONE!

May seem like a lot of work.....but hey, HARD WORK is what got Sniper's and my labor of love to the #1 spot.

You can get your butts RIGHT up there too!

Let's pull the community together here and, for a change, try helping one another out in solidarity while we're not trying to scope in on one another on the battlefield. I believe, and I've seen them all, that THIS tourney has been the BEST thus far in all the UF tours in regards to quality clans IN it and the respect and fair play given and received by each one. So let's continue the good will and get those TSS ranks DOMINATED by UF Community clans!

Not at all.....

We're helping our UF community clans get a little more recognized.

And I didn't say, no matter the clan, vote the highest rating for them.

Just VISIT their website designs.....check them out.....vote.....get some of our clans UP there in the rankings.

UF's site #1

UF clans all taking up the spots below!

Would paint a pretty picture....and give the TSS website a little more action.

UNCLE-SID25 ]
.Hunter.. ]

What a gay website.

(this could be a second name so excuse the up coming sarcasm) ::) But with you ground breaking contribution to the community on your 2nd post- I want to thank you for your infinite hand in making this THE best site community in socom. :P

No problem glad i could help ^^