What's the most discusting strategy, your clan has ever pulled?:

Yesterday, I decided we should try some 'strategies'. ON A RESPAWN map of Crossroads Suppression, We were getting our asses kicked by just running and gunning and sniping without a spotter. I 'then' had my side take certain areas of the map, and guard the entrances. That worked for 3 straight rounds, and we are all 'happy as hell'...because we started to see how 'using the clock' and 'covering each other'...WORKS! So that the other team would be 'thrown off' as to our areas, I also had us try other locations for each round and that was brilliant! Some call it camping but it is only a 'Stategy' that even others who complain do, but won't admit it. I love the 3 areas we did this at, which was:

1) REDROOM

2) FISHMARKET ROOM

3) ROOM OPPOSITE FISHMARKET, NEXT TO BRIDGE AND BELL TOWER.

NOW, here's come the problem: BECAUSE IT WAS RESPAWN, AND THEY HAD MORE ROUNDS THAN WE DID...they decided to stop coming after us, and so they all 'Killed themselves'...and 'REFUSED TO RESPAWN'! This caused multiple draws, and because they were already up in rounds...we would eventually lose without being able to fight for a win.

The problem here, is that 'I'm teaching members to be 'Strategic' by 'covering each other', 'relocating a location to protect' and 'working the clock'. The other side of SCK PLAYERS, could have done the same thing as us! This, would only have forced one of the two sides to give up the DEFENSE and go on OFFENSE ~ BUT AT LEAST WE WOULD HAVE HAD PEOPLE TO LOOK FOR, AND SHOOT! NOT RESPAWNING, IS THE MOST DISCUSTING THING I HAVE SEEN ANYONE ON SOCOM EVER DO! AND AGAIN, TO OUR OWN TEAMMATES?

I had the respawn room set for 20 rounds, and it's just sad that the other team of SCK PLAYERS, would resort to such selfish 'do anything to win' cheat move. I call it a 'cheat move', because that was the wrong thing for anyone to be doing. IN FACT, I MADE A POINT THAT IT SHOULD NEVER BE DONE AGAIN.

So, I'm curious to know...'What were the most discusting strategies that 'your clan' has ever pulled?

(BTW: I don't, 'randomly quote sentences'. I use the semi-colons to stress certain words. It's my thing, so get used to it.)

No there just trying to make a argument out of a simple question by picking at little things.

Just answer the question, what strategies do you use that fall in the line of camping on a lead or killing yourself so the other team doesn't plant.

I personally don't do either I rather let everyone else do it and die early after killing some people or if im last alive I get over to the plant, I stay close enough to get over to the bomb just so if I have to go run in the middle I can kill someone while dying and not letting them plant. I maximise my assault by killing from behind I know people don't like it and call it a bitch move sometimes but oh well ill kill you both ways.

Neoblackhound ]

No there just trying to make a argument out of a simple question by picking at little things.

Just answer the question' date=' what strategies do you use that fall in the line of camping on a lead or killing yourself so the other team doesn't plant.

I personally don't do either I rather let everyone else do it and die early after killing some people or if im last alive I get over to the plant, I stay close enough to get over to the bomb just so if I have to go run in the middle I can kill someone while dying and not letting them plant. I maximise my assault by killing from behind I know people don't like it and call it a bitch move sometimes but oh well ill kill you both ways.

[/quote']

Actually, I was poking fun.

If I wanted a fight, I would have been asking why an Urgent Fury clan would even TRY to stoop to TKING or anything of the such.

So 'your' own 'clan' committed 'suicide' and 'TK'd' on you to 'get' the 'win'. 'Thats' pretty 'cheap' in my 'book'. And on a 'respawn' none the 'less'. :-\

lol just messing with you man but I do find it interesting as 'most' people use Italics or Bold to stress individual words ;)

ShadowOfaSolja ]

sorry over punctuation is just a pet peeve of mine. I have a clan member who puts commas everywhere and it drives me nuts lol.

I am going to take that as a shot at me Shadow ! lol .

as for the strategy testing, maybe the whole clan should of been informed of the whole "testing out strategies" thing ? lol

Asking us why we just don't answer the question makes me laugh. I'm not about to give up strategy details of any kind. Camping, charging, flanking, we do all of that. It's not a matter of "if" you do it, it's more of how well you do it.

The grammatical jokes are kind of a response that should be taken as "We're not going to tell you" *he says with his hands waving on the side of his head and his tongue out*

ShadowOfaSolja ]

sorry over punctuation is just a pet peeve of mine. I have a clan member who puts commas everywhere and it drives me nuts lol.

Lol as long as I don't have to read it twice im fine.

SGT- Lol I can beat my strategies that's why I say them openly.

Truthfully no clan has a real different strategy, we all use the same if your up then camp, if your down rush or plant the bomb in groups, hide, hunt, cover fire, suppressing fire, run gun, decoy, snipe. The only difference is the ability to pull it off. Odds are that someone else is using the strategy. It can be in the box room or in the tunnels its all the same. You can know a strategy and still not know how to pull it off or beat it.

Tool- Wanna take it outside ese lol.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

sounds to me like the other side was using their own strategy, and it worked. i may not agree with it, but when you changed your tactics, they changed theirs, and it sounds like it worked, lol

SnowBud ]

So 'your' own 'clan' committed 'suicide' and 'TK'd' on you to 'get' the 'win'. 'Thats' pretty 'cheap' in my 'book'. And on a 'respawn' none the 'less'. :-\

lol just messing with you man but I do find it interesting as 'most' people use Italics or Bold to stress individual words ;)

lmao ~ I was 'just' about to do that ~ But seriously' date=' it's a bad habit, because many people don't read or interpret the subject of the post or reply the 'first time'. A perfect example of this, is how I've already explained 'why I do the quotes excessively'...at the bottom of the initial post. I know that it's annoying, but so is 'reposting the same point twice', because someone didn't get it the 'first time' [i'](lmfao). [/i] Then I often find myself stressing the point in replies, over and over. So it's excessive how I do it now, and it still doesn't work, because the subject of this topic wasn't asking about your tactics...but rather, "telling what your (here it comes!), 'most discusting (typo) strategy, that 'your clan' has 'ever' pulled?"

I just gave you all 'my example' of a dicusting (typo) tactic 'my clan' tried and was denied to do. So I was wondering what any of 'yours' were...

LOL trying to win a respawn? why?

I think its better to just announce it ahead of time.. "hey we are going to try some new strategies in this game.. if you don't mind? If you could go on the offensive a few rounds we will return the favor for you and let you try some things as well" and then proceed to make it a friendly less competitive get together or else just set up a room with an allied clan who you talk about doing this with before the game. That way you can see if your strategies actually work and you give the other team a chance to try some things as well. Forget about who wins its respawn for crying out loud.. good for practice and nothing else.

p.s. this post was proof read and sent to my 88 year old high school English teacher for grammar check. She said there is no such word as respawn. ;)

Subject: What's the most discusting strategy, your clan has ever pulled?

Ok, lets take the word STRATEGY out of the question. What I'm trying to find out is if any other clans have had practices or matches, where the other side did something outrageous...'just to get the WIN?' Let's try it 'that way'. I'm thinknig that the one I mentioned (of them squatting just to get the win!), is probably the worst because a few of them said they were watching a TV show while the clock just ran out...

BTW: Spell-check, requested... ::)

Oh I see.. yeah that’s fairly lame.. I mean he was watching TV and just waiting for the clock? LOL that is bad but I guess it worked.. Ok I’ll play.. let’s see.. the worst err strategy.. naw strike that.. worst plan.. errr no ok the worst approach. (yeah that’s the ticket)

Clan war their map they knew it well, they had an excellent strategy (approach) we managed one round but got swept on the rest.. next battle our map.. that small ass storage box map in COD4 where nobody has any real advantage there isn’t any time to plan and you’re usually killed within a few seconds of spawning… Lots of laughter in the lobby from both sides before start on who the hell picked this fricking map and WHY? Not long into it a grenade gets tossed giving us the win and ends the crap map and we go to the tie breaker.. the approach from the other team was.. “lets end this by default give them the win and play the tie breakerâ€.

Ok you can say that’s a shitty approach but in the lobby both sides were too busy laughing to care less about it. ;)