Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Socom DLC concept art:)

check these out

socomrequiem.jpg

socomfoxhunt.jpg

socomfishhook2.jpg

socomfishhook3.jpg

socomurban.jpg

socomjunglevillage.jpg

socomfishhook.jpg

socomfactory.jpg

socomsnow.jpg

socomfoggyforest.jpg

If you look at the links you can see a few names........ the second one is foxhunt, the third and fourth one say fishhook:)

I foudn these on another forum...though some were cool

Tool_Minion ]

They are fakes....IMO.

Round timers are at the exact same position, same 4-1 score, same amount of bullets left in the gun, same gun, same amount of life in each pic.

IDK, just seems fishy to me.

could have all been done on a computer though, and instead of having to make a new timer, they photoshopped the same one in ya know???

I heard that the background map is the main thing, and the timer, and the guy in rendered in i guess.

I dont know I myself think a few of them would look cool to play in:)

OK lets talk about the term "concept art" in other words it's simply the same guy and H.U.D. photoshoped over different pictures.

I was waiting for the guy photoshoped over a picture of "So you think you can dance" stage, or over a still from "My Name is Earl" lol

I say fake. Besides "concept art" is not high res 3d renders typically. Usually it's just art work of what's to come as a high res 3d render. Just my opinion. I was a bit excited at first when I saw FoxHunt. LOL

LOL these are all so fake. Most of these are REAL pictures photoshopped to make them look "cartoony" like a videogame. Obviously fake. Especially when every person is standing in the same position.