Anyone remember this show? I was a kid when it was popular, so I would imagine you would have to be your 30's or older to remember. Well they are remaking it. Looks kinda interesting.

On a side note. If your a fan of Lost, I'm guessing Julia is officially dead, after viewing this clip.

It's "V" for visitors. AS in aliens that say they want to be our "friends", but that wouldn't make good TV if that were true now would it. ;)

The first Series was awesome for sci-fi buffs and they had a couple huge "NO WAY" moments that you didn't see coming. Very cool twists. I hope they can keep the same kind of twists and it's as entertaining.

• 3 months later...
Crusty_Demons ]

Nice trailer Irish that one looks good ABC looks to have a good line up this fall. I like this trailer for one of their new shows also.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/flashforward/index?pn=index#

I love this show. Flashforward has been a great show so far.

I'm to young to know about the first one ;) but this show looks interesting. I will DVR it tonight and see if it catches on or not. ;D

SyFy channel over the last several days have been running the original series and it got me SOOOO hyped to see the story done better. The original was 25 years ago, and OMG have special effects come a long way.

It looks like this one will live up to expectations so far. I do hope they keep much of the campy stuff from the first one. Mice eating, lizard tongue lashing, and so on. With new special effect abilities, we will probably get to see full lizards.

So far, big thumbs up.

IRISH BULL ]

I was getting bummed, I forgot to DVR this show. So I assumed it would be on Hulu, but it wasn't posted yet. Then I read the fine print and felt relief.

Episodes for this series will be posted on Saturdays.

lol i was on there this morning looking for it i watched the 2 min tidbit and the 10 min intro or wutever tis called

IRISH BULL ]

I was getting bummed, I forgot to DVR this show. So I assumed it would be on Hulu, but it wasn't posted yet. Then I read the fine print and felt relief.

Episodes for this series will be posted on Saturdays.

Thank God for my wife making sure it was TiVo'd. She's TOO cool. Nice thing about TiVo I can DL it to my computer and keep it there. 8)

Ok so I finally got to watch this tonight. I definitely thought it was promising. I don't want to spoil anything for anyone but it will definitely leave you wishing it was next Tuesday already. I don't really want to go into detail about this one yet and spoil it. A must watch for sure. My woman Morena Baccarin is back and looking good. I have loved her since Firefly. She looks much better with long hair though.