New York Rain...

MaluNYMets ]

Anyone else from NY here? Its been raining non stop for weeks now. Sunny here and there during the day but mostly rain. Any ideas on why? Its pretty crazy. ITs like monsoon season here.

Same thing in Jersey, it's been like this all Summer.

NSFW luchesco. Not cool bro.

But the rain is caused by the shift in the nor'easter. It is usually more to the west sucking dryer air from the desert. Right now it is more over the Midwest and you are getting humid air that is causing the abundance of rain. Plus New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Massachusetts sits right down an ally that sucks any weather such as Hurricanes from the gulf. Of course they are mild thunderstorms when they reach you guys up there.

It is really quite interesting.

-Rooster- ]
SEQUOYAH ]

Its the El Nino that is brewing. Seriously. Thats what the weather guy says. Mild winter in store for everyone.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I hate you , I hate you! I want snow! Just bought all new snowboard shit...I want snow!

yeah man you are so ready to destroy those bunny hills this year!

lol the bunny hills are killer man. the very first time i went snowboarding i went up to one of the steepest runs i could find without any practice and went down it. mind u i spent more than half of the way down eating snow and falling on my ass but i made it down and actually managed to get the hang of it a bit. then i went on the bunny hill to try to find my balance a bit better before going back up and freaking twisted my knee lol ohh the humiliation was brutal. to think i can go down one of the highest/steepest runs with only a bruise or two and then go on a small gentle slope and get hurt is beyond me! ;D ;D ;D

-Rooster- ]
SEQUOYAH ]

Its the El Nino that is brewing. Seriously. Thats what the weather guy says. Mild winter in store for everyone.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I hate you , I hate you! I want snow! Just bought all new snowboard shit...I want snow!

does it snow upstate? lol

because here in the city we had like one major snow and thats it.

BTW its SUNNY today ;D ;D

CDBS14 ]
-Rooster- ]
SEQUOYAH ]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I hate you ' date=' I hate you! I want snow! Just bought all new snowboard shit...I want snow!

[/quote']

You call this sunny? It's muggy and gloomy. It looks like it's gonna start pouring.

CDBS14 ]
-Rooster- ]
SEQUOYAH ]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I hate you ' date=' I hate you! I want snow! Just bought all new snowboard shit...I want snow!

[/quote']

Does it snow! Hell yeah it snows....Im 15 minutes or so from canada as high up in the state as you can get. Rite in the middle of the top border. Yeah it snows a good amount...Ill take pics this year.

I do enjoy skiing, but I absolutely HATE the cold, bitter winter season.

Of course, I am not sure I know of one single Indian that doesn't like the heat. The hotter the better. Summer time all the time. 8)