What will your clan do?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is streetsweeper for a decent pole? ;D

I will go to MW2, but will play SOCOM if that is the game the clan decides to play with. BUt I am already getting tired of SOCOM and its nifty little quarks.

Hell if MW was workign correctly I would be spending my free time playing that. At least when guys go into the shadows on that game I can still see them.

Most of my clan does'nt play anymore. There are a few that got together with other guys from 2 other clans and started a clan just for those who still play.

[OLD] + [sBD] + [b@B] = [P@W]

Even the leader of my clan is in another clan, but he's using his 2nd name.

He's joined with War_Pig's clan, [GUN].

I haven't played Socom in months. Killzone 2 came out and that was all she wrote. Lately I've been playing Killzone 2, Battlefield 1943 and I recently downloaded Fat Princess. I tried reinstalling Socom because there were rumors of the patch finally dropping. I reinstalled and played Kasbah and Quarantine and Kasbah was a night map. I have a 1500 dollar TV and can't SEE SH.IT on the night maps with night vision on or off and the night vision is so bad it's almsot not worth turning on...and yea I guess I can jack up the brightness but really should I have to do that in order for a map to be functional? I deleted it immediately afterward to make room for something else. I'll prob install it again after I expand my harddrive but until then it's just not worth it.

Madden 2010 comes out this month as well which will pull me to a degree from everything I'm playing currently anyway. Socom is pretty much a joke in current form. Hopefully the DLC and the patch breath much needed life in to the title.

Hollow Ground had some major drama this year, which dropped our membership down to about 4 people. We have no choice but to expand to other games to build our membership up. We just can't recruit anyone for SOCOM. Most of the people dedicated to SOCOM, are already in a clan.

So, we will be on MW2, MAG, and possibly OF:DR.

X_-GHOST-_X ]

i played cod4 last night every room was full of glitchers... why would i play the other cod's

this just recently started and unlike slant six infinity ward are already working on a patch ..COD was glitcher free for how long before this so i for one do not think that this glitch has any reflection on CODMW2

X-_SHaTTeReD_-X ]
X_-GHOST-_X ]

i played cod4 last night every room was full of glitchers... why would i play the other cod's

this just recently started and unlike slant six infinity ward are already working on a patch ..COD was glitcher free for how long before this so i for one do not think that this glitch has any reflection on CODMW2

id be interested to see the progress of that .... socom is really the only game i play ,,,cod4 was fun id play it again ....

Chili-Palmer ]
X_-GHOST-_X ]

Because they are better than CoD4, & Socom. lol

COD A) "its not socom"

COD B) "its not socom"

COD C) "its not socom"

COD D) "its a little like socom but not really.. "

THANX GOAT THAT WORKED WELL

Here we go again. What is Socom CA now? A bunch of glitchers. You know this whole glitching thing started about a week ago now its a fail for COD 4. Last time I checked it was game of the year lol. I don't think a bad game would get game of the year.

COD : MW2 whether you like it or not is prob going to be this years game of the year and might trust the COD franchise ahead of Halo in sales etc. It's either you change with time and society or you be left in the dust.