Civilian Chases Cop for Speeding..

Shit, fuck, he's going fast, he's really going, there he is, there he is, there he is, shit, fuck, fuck, shit, damn mother fucker, he's scared of me, shit, fuck, my hearts beating fast, shit, fuck. That annoyed the crap out of me I didn't make it half way it was so infuriating.........>:(

The video's funny but I myself am never going to chase down a cop for speeding lol. I don't want that kind of attention and asking him to arrest you is dumb unless you really want to go to jail for some dumb shit. Cops will be cops, if they want to speed I'll leave it up to another cop to pull them over.

saint52 ]

He's and idiot, he would have felt like a moron if he was on a silent call(no siren,lights).......hes a stupid ass. And when did going 90mph get scary??????? lmao

Your exactly right. You gotta be careful when you don't have all the information. This guy could have been arrested for obstructing a police officer.

Also, the cop should have asked, "How do you know how fast I was doing?" And you know this idiot would have said "Because I had to do 90mph to catch up to you." At that point I would have arrested him for reckless driving, and confiscated his camera for evidence.

IRISH BULL ]
saint52 ]

He's and idiot, he would have felt like a moron if he was on a silent call(no siren,lights).......hes a stupid ass. And when did going 90mph get scary??????? lmao

Your exactly right. You gotta be careful when you don't have all the information. This guy could have been arrested for obstructing a police officer.

Also, the cop should have asked, "How do you know how fast I was doing?" And you know this idiot would have said "Because I had to do 90mph to catch up to you." At that point I would have arrested him for reckless driving, and confiscated his camera for evidence.

Yeah, well I would have kicked you in the nuts. THen stole your car. Then try to kick out the windshield and get my foot stuck. That would show you. ;D

BigMoneyNacku ]
IRISH BULL ]
saint52 ]

Yeah, well I would have kicked you in the nuts. THen stole your car. Then try to kick out the windshield and get my foot stuck. That would show you. ;D

And that my friend would be.....TOTAALLLY AWWWWEESOME!!!! LOL

Thank God, I don't run traffic anymore. Straight foot patrol baby! I've had people run away from me, and I think to myself, "I wish I was that fast, oh well, see ya buddy!"

Rockman35 ]

90 Got scary because he is a pussy!!! If I was that cop I would have gladly obliged him and locked him up...all the while telling him to "Stop Resisting"!!!!

And while you're giving that precise clear verbal command you'll be able to hear me clearly saying TASER, TASER, TASER!!!!!