UF Black : AUGUST..need a clan to opt out

You know I was going to respect your wish of doing a PM but then I read the Just an Idea last post too. Where do you get off telling people not to post in public forums. It seems like you only want your posts to be between Staff and COU, then you would be the ones PM'ng each other. IMO, this does concern anyone involved in UF Black tournaments as does the other post. I have not stated whether I agree or disagree with anyone, all I am saying is that it seems like there is more to this than what is being posted. Maybe that opinion does come from the fact that I only recently got active on the forums, idk. But if these kind of posts are going to be put out their for public eyes, how can you reasonably expect no one else to post.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about we all just settle down. lol

Obviously COU is not happy about the decision, understandably, no clan that wants to play would be happy about it.

Let Seq do his job & work out the details.

Maybe Shadow/TNU has the answer..

saint52 ]

Ohhh Jesus......listen, read my post, Tool it had nothing to do with you and if you want to crawl up the cross and nail yourself up there as some martyr, thats fine,.I wasn't lambasting you and I have been in UF allot longer than you have my friend and have always appreciated the community and the gaming. Never question that. Now just because you jumped on a post THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU OUR YOUR CLAN......this will be another soap box for you?

I'm a Ranger for a reason, I speak my mind and have brought good ideas and concepts to the community, but I will never be a yes man. I will speak my mind always, not saying you are either, but thats why I am where I am..

Jesus I already said, COU is fine with the decision, why people feel the need to post on this thread other than COU/Uf staff, is beyond me, but people will say what they want, I would appreciate any other posts or whatever be sent to me through a PM like an adult please.......and if you feel the need to post here. Be from COU or UF Staff. Thanks

Well this will be my last post here Saint as your correct, it has nothing to do with my clan...

I don't really care how long you've been in UF; if you say something I disagree with, I have no qualms stating it. I am no one's 'yes' man dude. I just don't see this as something that requires Quoyah to show you something. Also, I hear you and your's crying at every turn about this and that. If your so unhappy with UF, why play here? I simply stated my opinion in a public forum so BOTH opinions were represented. If that don't line up for you, tough titty. I can do about as much with that as you yourself can with my own.

And my soap box? Come on. I stay out of drama threads. I usually avoid even reading them, let alone participate in them. It just so happens that the statement's made here irked me enough to reply. So what? Again it's one mans thoughts...

Lastly, you are right. You do offer good ideas to the Rangers. Maybe I was wrong, but for me it means that I also conduct myself in a manner above reproach publicly as well. If you felt this is something you want PMed to you if someone disagree's, then why not take that same high-road with the accusatory manner in which you and your's had with the UF Staff? RVN was poised to sit out this month, and we don't even QUALIFY for the playoffs yet...but again that's not something we publicly talked about. So this whole RVN and UF thing is pretty tiresome and unfounded.

Tool_Minion ]

Red, there is no reason for Quoyah to lie to you. You know that dude. If the man says he's receiving PM's, he's receiving them. You would howl even louder if it were YOUR PM's (PRIVATE message) that the Staff made public wouldn't you? So asking whom is again pointless.

All in all, as this doesn't effect the 101, it really ends up not being your bone to pick eh? I only comment because I don't think that it takes a rocket scientist to realize that the Staff is in the midst of transition that has yet to be concluded, so give them a break. They are doing the same thing they have been doing for the past 6 months; working their asses off for free to make sure we can all enjoy UF.

Let me address what is being directed at me.

OK I never said sequilyah was a lier. In fact I was calling out the clans that would PM him, because they were upset they had to sit ONE damn night. And I Am not asking him to post any private messages. I was trying to insight the clans here that are complaining and see what their beef was.

Also it doesn't matter if 101 is involved in this matter. What is right is right and this isn't right. It was asked for a volunteer, and obviously a clan doesn't want to sit idle for an ENTIRE month. So instead of talking to some clans, one was randomly picked out of the air.

Maybe RVN should have opted out this month.

Then there would be no quarrel. Listen I know what it is like to be on the staff, it is time consuming and it gets under your skin when guys, like me, come here and argue a point that seems pointless. The fact is I respect seqouya and when I go to cBF rooms he is one of the first names I look for so I can bullshit with him. But the fact of the matter, no matter which clan it was I would be here saying "Hey, this doesn't make sense."

My 5 cents. Take it or leave it. It will probably be left.

I'll fall on the sword This whole mess is Lukins Fault LOL C'mon guys this really didn't need to get this crazy. Can't we all get along.

COU, RVN would probably roll you up in a little ball and put you in thier vagina if they could. Then when they felt a little tickle or scratch they would know it was just your hair, and well anyway the only conspiracy here is to keep the EA* out of UF We all know that LOL

Random Enough for everyone? Have a laugh and move on!

Umm...WOW. I didn't realize that your butt was going to get all hurt there Saint. And Yes, I truly did pick your name out of a hat.

To be quite honest with you, I didn't even realize that you were so called" questioning everything the staff does" until you brought it up.

You really are making a fool out of yourself here. Its too bad your true colors are showing through here, when I seriously, literally had my son pick a name out of a hat.

That is the way Tow used to do it , and that is the way I do it.

Again, I am truly in a state of shock here. It makes me even more thankful to those clans like -->, that bowed out last time, with out a complaint. It was very honorable.

But, on a lighter note, you can pull your little panties out of the crack of your ass now, because TNU has decided to jump in this month. They may be a guy or two short on some wars, but they are willing to play, to ease your pains.

I don't need to handle a topic like this via pm. We are a community, and this was handled quite easily, and maturely last time.

Your lashing out at Tool, and others is completely unexectable behavior.

My question is to you, with your pride still barely haning on, do you still want to participate in Black August? I need to know ASAP.

WOW!!! Unbelievable.

so ur telling me that after what me and u (seq) went through acouple months ago and all the threads had nothing to do with ur decision....

first u never pm any clan reps or leaders

second u posted it outside of BLACK

third u sit the the 5th ranked clan from the top 5 after we just sat june...

his lashing out on tool came after the lil tool opened his mouth and attack saint...

maybe if u asses would read a thread b4 u just start throwin shit this crap wouldnt go this far....

whats unbelievable is tool jumpin on and call us out and kiss ass and u follow... keep it up u might get number 1 ass

Umm..your pm's to me don't offend me. Its part of the job. If I punished everyone who sent a compliant or question via PM, no one would be playing. Jesus dude, what is your fucking problem.

Okay, that is IT. No more of your damn name calling, and acting like a child. Not ONE more post from you, unless it is a yes or no to August.

What the hell is it going to be. :'(

And YOU keep it up, you won't be playing the rest of the year.

LOL Now this is fucking retarded and Seq, showing true colors butt hurt?? Yea as a staff member your really fucking mature and its fucking sad....I could rant and rave and get all pissed because you are now attacking me personally....please tell me where I'm crying or whining??? Please...and Tool, I wont even address you, not even worth it to me, just a drop in the bucket.......God I remember the way UF USE to be.....d respectfull staff, so attack me and us all you want, I'll still be standing.....with my guys, who actaully know me. If you asked any of them, they would all tell you the same...."Saint only cares about his members and how to better the clan and socom/UF community.So I speak my mind and I just get bashed and bashed and bashed....fine....but dont GET BUTT HURT when a man defends himself.

Everyones tough over a fucking computer.....COU will sit out, we have no problem with that. The issue was never really hearing or recived a pm that you needed someone to sit.....So when we saw our name its was very odd timing and the rest of the bandwagon can sing along....and you guys can keep going and going.......its fine......no worries........

Chilli made the most sense and showed what a TRUE staff member should act like....thank you for atleast one person not jumping on thier bash box.....

aZyOuThInKeYeIz ]
UNCLE-TED ]

and well anyway the only conspiracy here is to keep the EA* out of UF We all know that LOL

Random Enough for everyone? Have a laugh and move on!

RFLMFAO!!!!

That had me laughing for a minute.... But only because I thought about posting something like that about EA*...

I know what LMFAO means, but what is the RF? Is it "really fucking"?? I'm serious, I don't know.

SEQUOYAH ]

Ummm...okay. cBF will sit this month out. Myself, and my clan have NO problem helping the community out. Not a problem in the slightest.

There ya go. Easy solution. You boys have fun and we'll see yous next month. Now can all this nonsense just end please? It almost makes me want to stop visiting the foums. :'(

May I ask why Dead keeps posting "RVN" here and there? Cause I could care less about what happens here as I'm one who rarely give a damn about the drama. What I really dislike is when my clan is mentioned in smart ass comments.

So unless you have a valid reason (which I don't know about) keep my clan out of this.

And... If RVN wouldve been picked to sit Black..the worst comment wouldve been " damn.. Ohh well"

And third... I agree with red.. I mean seriously ? sitting clans for a month instead of a day off? I don't agree with clan bitching about a day but I do understand if it makes it harder for the staff.

And finnaly cBF just fixed everything. So I see no reason to keep this thread goin since I think everybody has what they wanted

and since everytime I try to post I get the review new replies page.. Everybody just STFU for a second.. It's like trying to get the mic on socom

Thank you 8)

DEAD_U_R ]

so ur telling me that after what me and u (seq) went through acouple months ago and all the threads had nothing to do with ur decision....

first u never pm any clan reps or leaders

second u posted it outside of BLACK

third u sit the the 5th ranked clan from the top 5 after we just sat june...

his lashing out on tool came after the lil tool opened his mouth and attack saint...

maybe if u asses would read a thread b4 u just start throwin shit this crap wouldnt go this far....

whats unbelievable is tool jumpin on and call us out and kiss ass and u follow... keep it up u might get number 1 ass

First Dead U R/COU, before you start with defending your position as if you are innocent and stating that others stirred the pot to cause the riot, please look at the above.

Your first statement is about a past issue. An issue that evidently you are still harboring ill feelings about and feel everyone is out to get COU. The first 6 posts in this thread after Sequoyah made the announcement were of people trying to find a way to get you guys in. The 7th was by Saint and his tongue in cheek response was just that. He had a couple minor sarcastic moments such as "LOL picked out of a hat? Without discussing this with the leader? Me?" and then "We would always do that for the UF community....if asked, but thats not the case apprantly around here" and lastly ".gotta luv uf... Wink"

The next 3 post were just Q&A and all good, then comes Dead U R with accusations and conspiracy theories. He made the following post slamming Sequoyah and UF:

DEAD_U_R ]

lmao... picked from a hat..... dude quit beating around the bush and just say COU u guys r sitting cause u question and voice ur opinions... i was the clan rep for half this year and anything we brought to u guys was tossed and we were told u couldnt take our word now ur saying we r out in aug when we just took june off to get a break from the camping tactics...

WE HAD OUR MONTH OF PICK ANOTHER CLAN OR THIS WILL JUST GO TO SHOW HOW ONCE U QUESTION UF, UR OUT THE DOOR.....

and posting on a non black thread asking for a volunteer? man up next time and just say hey COU uve gone to far take a break....

Looks like Dead U R has poked someone in the eye first.

The first couple comments by Saint were yes tongue in cheek comments, however they were tolerable, then came the comments of Dead U R. Blasting UF and his conspiracy issues.

He says one problem was we did not contact the leader of the clans and or the reps. Since when did personal contact between staff and members here become the norm? Each and every sign up is done via the forums and this was as well.

He then claims the problem was it was put in the general public section. "Who Cares?" It was posted for all to see. It was asking all who participate to see if their clan wanted to take a month off. I don't think what section it was on really has any bearing on any of this as it was not the fact that it was not seen, but the fact that you were chosen to sit out the month of August.

Then they say well we just sat out June. Well that was your clans personal choice. No one forced you or asked you to do so. That was also 2 months ago. Is staff suppose to be COU experts and know what month you played and what month you didn't? Hell Sequoyah didn't even think about all the things you have brought up in this thread. His son pulled the name from a damn hat. Plain and simple. If you had an issue which you have, the correct manner to try and resolve it, would have been to contact Sequoyah and try to resolve it, not to blast his decision via the forums and basically say he has it out for you and as do all staff members. Yeah that will go over real well as you can see.

You then go onto say that all this started because we don't read the threads. That Tool opened his mouth and got the riot started. Well I just posted above how it went down and well it appears to be just the opposite. The decision was posted by Sequoyah. The community was trying to help find ways to accommodate COU and then UF and it's staff were attacked by Dead U R/COU. Tool, being a member of this community, stood up for what he believed was an attack by COU, mainly Dead U R.

So before you come here trying to claim innocence and call us illiterate bastards, please show me how my time line of events are wrong?

Saint, you have handled yourself fairly well to start. If maybe your teammate could of done the same, this would not be where it is at now.

Hell this is just keeping it going.......COU will be out till the Finals.....I'm done with this.......pretty shitty end.....but it is what it is, I will see all the clans in the finals, good luck to you and yours in black guys....

And your right, Tool started the riot act and I will defend myself guys, it is who I am........Guys I want you to read thru each page before posting and slamming COU for god sake.....read it all I never even attacked anyone till I was attacked and WE ARE OUT........and now everyone can get back to whatever they want to do......peace.....People can read the rules below....thanks for just taking pot shots....good stit Seq, great rep for staff

Read the rules guys, no blasting of clans or members.....nice Job Seq

This thread is amazing...

First off, I do not agree that a clan should be pulled from a hat to sit if they have the required 5 months. If it is set there is no bye, then the last clan to sign up should be the clan sitting out (it has been done like that in other tournaments I have seen). Sitting out a clan if they have 5 months under their belt might not seem that big, but if the clan is out to win the tournament, them missing a month could effect their seeding.

As far as COU... you guys have blown this way out of proportion here lately. I always thought you guys were a cool bunch of guys but there have been some odd behavior here these past couple of days. You claim you aren't calling anyone out, but you basically called Seqouyah a liar when he said he pulled your name out of the hat....

Come on guys. I hate seeing threads like this because it reminds me of another place. This is UF. No one's opinions should be thrown out because they have a "low post count." Grow up. >:(