UF Black : AUGUST..need a clan to opt out

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone has an opinion on what they think is right and wrong. I have 20 people that don't like byes, and 20 that do. What the hell. I cannot please everyone, and I am not going to try. Pick out of hat...don't pick out of a hat. Jesus.

We aren't like "other" tournaments, and run things differently here. Thats the way it is.

I do this for free and for the love of UF. I try to please, but there is always someone I am going to piss off. There is always someone that would do it differently. Well, guess what. When and IF you get selected to be staff here...YOU CAN.

I am DONE commenting on this. I feel a bit helpless here. :-\

I read all of the posts. Not gonna start anymore drama but....

I think if a clan is already locked in for the playoffs that it should be reasonable for them to sit. There are only 4 months left till playoffs why not give the clans with one or two months a shot at being in the playoffs having more people in the playoffs would make it more fun.

and seeding shouldnt really natter if you think your clan is good enough to win the whole tournament why not try and make it challenging by being alittle bit lower down the line. just throwing my opinoin out there.

also i mean some of the comments made in this thread were a little irrational. There was no need to PM the clan reps because it was posted for everyone to see. No one replied so he did what he thought was best. And we should respect that no matter the outcome. atleast it was random any of the 5 clans had a 20% chance of getting picked. Another thought would be i see dozens of posts from many of the clan reps and what not in this section so IMO that was a smart choice, and if not a clan rep would have saw it then im sure a member of that clan would have seen it and could've passed it along the lines.

there was no need for anyone to attack the other person this could have been worked out in a civilized mannor. maybe if i would have seen this post earlier i would have had our clan sit AGAIN. we would be happy to sit when needed. Just my thoughts and opinions on these subjects catch yall later.

p.s. if you would like to bash me beause i only have 41 posts be my guest

I'm sorry, I feel obliged to comment on this. Saint you have had a particular bit of sarcasm and disrespect to you for some time around these parts. Your dragging RVN into this because Tool, as an individual and popular voice in this community, posted the flaws in Dead and your's hissy fit is just idiotic. You stated it has nothing to do with RVN or him, but why does it have to for him to chime in? You are attacking the community and the Staff like you were singled out, while not as blatant as your esteemed clan mate who spews nonsense without much thought. You state you remember how UF used to be in reference to the past staff? Well I was a part of that Staff and I would trust this current Staff with ANYTHING, because working alongside them I have the utmost confidence in them. What say you now? And please DROP the GB attitude that "everyone is tough over a computer." No one is getting tough with you pal, just pointing out that YOUR sarcasm and disrespect in the early stages of this thread has caused it to spiral into the dumps. Someone posted this earlier, but LOOK at the first posts of this thread. People trying to help COU get in, by whatever means. That's what UF is about, a community of players looking out for each other.

On to Dead U R. Who exactly are you again? For a second I thought maybe you were someone who was around here for some time, the way you carry yourself ::). I think you telling Lukin to mind his business because he has less posts and has not been here as long as you is BS. I have been here since Day 1 and I have the same thought as Lukin, so please belittle me LOL. What exactly does this have to do with RVN and UF? Nothing. What does RVN have to do with UF? We are a long standing PARTICIPATING clan in UF. There is no conspiracy theory here. You obviously have a gripe with us and for what reason, I don't know as I don't even know who you are. RVN would gladly step down from Black: August if asked to do so. Why? We care about the community and respect the decisions made by the Staff. So take your conspiracy theories and poorly thought out posts elsewhere, because it really becomes a drag reading such far-fetched posts. If you were being penalized for something you did, the Staff would TELL you flat out and there would be a corresponding post in the public section. I would know, being ex-Staff. ;) Nobody is singling you out because of something you might have or might not have done. Why don't you cool down and stick with what Saint has said, that being that COU is fine with the decision. Your posts are quite the contrary.

Please think it through before you respond with something from the hip. I've seen quite a few clans depart from here because of a misunderstanding and flying off the handle..

• Directors

OK lets put this one to rest... I understand the original point and we will discuss this with the staff and see if we can come to a solution.

I will say that we do support the staff 100%, not be cause of ownership but also as a participating clan...

Now let's all have a beer on AC and have a good weekend.

aZyOuThInKeYeIz ]
xRed0ctobeRx ]

Or you have a mantastic love crush on him...just saying.

That can't be true...

I FUCKING HATE THE METS...

I'm a Braves fan... lol

What the not involved in a post? LOL I hate the braves too so right back at you. I just saw this and I was like what the flashlight....

Sorry to my COU buds, I have been at work and to busy having a life to be able to comment on the first 4 pages of this thread... But I am here now... After spending an hour out of my busy life to read all the BS in this thread.

COU wtf are you guys talking about? You think just because you guys stand up and voice your opinions that your being singled out? You think that even when you've been cheated against, had video and picture proof and it was decided that it wasn't good enough, that your being singled out? Get real guys. You need to understand, if your not the leader your the bitch. If you don't stand up and put up a right when something is wrong, then your the bitch. 101 I would like to thank you and the others who had helped to make the point that singling one clan out to take a month off is stupid compared to given 1 night off to multiple clans.

Now back to COU... You do realize that when you have proof, it doesn't matter if that so called clan [... Wait no calling people out] is connected higher up. It doesn't matter if they are to far up the ass of the UF staff, that they are treated better. Yes I am calling up an old salty issue because it was BS and is BS. If it was another clan, it would be diffrent, but to be told that the clan can't be trusted, with video/photo proof and even the other clan admitted they might have done it... COU still gets a kick in the ass? That is what Saints butt hole hurts from. Being fucked over time and time again because he, along with dead and myself are not afraid to call a bitch a bitch.

SEQUOYAH ]

This has already been discussed and settled upon months ago. The majority would rather have a month off than a bye. And no one is being forced...unless you would like to be....

Wait... Are you trying to say no one is going to be forced to sit out in the post right after you said COU is going to have to sit out? Am I missing something?

And the board in which the topic is posted should matter. Some people come here just for BLACK, they don't care about the PS3 boards. So why would they look here? It's like putting something in the wrong place just to purposely mess with people. It is a black issue it should be in the black board... Just a thought.

I would like to thank all of those who agreed that making a clan sit out is ridicules. Also thank you to the clan who had done it the previous month, but there is no reason why people can't take one night off a month. Just because some clans have done their 5 month period, doesn't mean they don't want to better their self as a clan. Like someone pointed out, sit the last clan to sign up... they should of been faster. Instead a clan who has been in there from the start and who just happen to also start a thread many disagreed with, get screwed out of it.

I would say there is a conspiracy going on here. UF protects their friends... Whether that me [......] or [......] I think we know who REALLY runs the site.

UF staff... Make the board available on mobile... It sucks not being able to look at it on my phone I was looking forward to commenting all day long.

And I would also like to send a shout out to my COU boys.

And another shout out to DEAD who I actually agree with for once. I love you dead... I don't feel the awkwardness after waking up next to a one night stand anymore

And one more to Saint. Because if it wasn't for him, UF boards wouldn't be blessed with my post. And to Ronin who along with Saint make the best leaders anyone could ask for

And last but not least... the man who gets credit for all of this CPDUDE. You are the man. If it wasn't for you posting almost a year ago, I would of never been in COU, never would of been in UF and never would of been in the clan that just so happens to get all the back luck. I miss you <3 .

And now I'm done. I would of been in sooner... But I was busy. I'm all done now.

Look here [EA*] this was over HOURS ago. but if you want to keep it going, we can do this.

Sure lets hear what you got get it all out right fuking here.!!!

Tell us which clan cheated against you.?

What video did you submit & what did it prove.?

What pics did you submit & what did they show.?

Go ahead get it all out.. im sure you have m,ore than 4 members in your clan, tell them to come here & post more about how you got cheated.. and now singled out. Shit no other clan here ever gets upset with a desicion.. every clan here has always got what they wanted. They got it "their" way when they bitch..

Who else you got.. keep it coming.!!

I'm not gonna try and keep this going back and forth....But...Why the hell was the 3rd post ignored in the first place? if you guys woulda seen that before you all started huffing and puffing....*cough*UF STAFF!!*un-cough* All of this shit would have been avoided. Tip: Read Posts From TOP to BOTTOM.

Thats All I've Got. Thanks For Your Time.