URGENT FURY WARHAWK CLAN APPROVED!

_Reaper. ]

Have you even picked up Warhawk yet? If not, what games do you usually play on the PS3.

LOL......do you SEE what Sniper and I are doing here in UF? LOL

I play Socom CA.......some Socom CA.....and when I get some time, a little of that Socom CA!

LOL

Actually, I HAVE been playing a little Need for Speed Carbon, and I have Blazing Angels on loan.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Undertow ]
_Reaper. ]

Have you even picked up Warhawk yet? If not, what games do you usually play on the PS3.

LOL......do you SEE what Sniper and I are doing here in UF? LOL

I play Socom CA.......some Socom CA.....and when I get some time, a little of that Socom CA!

LOL

Actually, I HAVE been playing a little Need for Speed Carbon, and I have Blazing Angels on loan.

RIGHT!! now onto the Breakout info and ....go

;D

I'm in GOAT-gto-

But I just got this like yesterday, I can't even find my way around the maps yet.. I don't do many flight games so for me the flying is... well let's put like this.... I SUCK!!! LOL.

I've been kicking @ss and taking names on Vegas, but Warhawk is going to be a learning curve for me.

WARCRACK!

yea so I got totally into Nub type LAN Discovery.. last night. Going thru the maps, setting up the many (any I mean many!!) Different controller configs. So you can invert up/down, Left/Right, and also Reverse Left/Right, along with a few other options. All of these are set for each mode, ie. Soldier, Ground Vehicle, Flight and Hover, it took me quite a while to get comfortable with one or the other but once I did I started to get a real good feel for the flight portion of the game... as well as some of the other portions.

Once I did I started having fun, so much in fact that I was up till three in the morning, went to sleep for a couple of hours, got back on a five am and feel asleep controller in hand TV and PS still on, half eaten bowl of cereal at my feet.

I just now woke up and realized I sleep away a super nice day here in MN!! LMAO!

Oh well, That's a vidhead for ya!! Making coffee now, and then I'm right back at it!!! (in a few hours...)

P.s. I see that in order to make rank rooms you can't play in them and have to host them only, I also see there are Server provided rooms but they fill up fast and aren't passworded. I may volunteer to host some rooms for us, if I do the will be simply called Goat or my handle and passworded for UFw only. {either our UF pasword or Goat's standard password. (gto)] that way if I fall asleep at the controller again you guys can play in a ranked passworded room if you like.

I'll ask Tow and Snipe if maybe they could give us a private section here at UF for Smoke to provide info such as games, practice rooms and passwords to the new UFw clan.

Peace yo,

Goat.

Question about Flying?

How are you guys avoiding getting killed? Or better avoiding the missles? Or the proper way to get away from them? I usually try and head for the mountains but that works very little. I wish they gave you more of those Particle Missle avoidance. I can't spell missle.

damn it, no edit button :-\  You get what I mean up there ^

|

|