Another Abi Post

• Directors
Hi, All-

I have been reading all of your feedback and comments. I can only say I am sorry I can't give you what you want. No matter how many times you ask or how many IMs I get or how upset you are with me, I still can't give you updates and information that has not been released for me to give you.

For what it's worth, I have been requesting that we get you some more info. I hope that happens soon. But it's not my call and there is nothing else I can do to make it happen any faster.

I know you guys are frustrated. I am pretty frustrated myself. I am in a no win situation here and there is nothing I can do about it but to wait along with you for more information. As soon as I am given the go ahead to tell you more, I will be very happy to be able to do that.

I appreciate your feedback and I do understand how upset you are. If there was something I could do to change the situation, I would do it in a heartbeat. I would love to see a happier community.

To those who think I am doing a poor job, I can only say I am sorry to hear that. I have been trying to do the best I can under the circumstances. I can only hope, along with you, that things get better soon.

As of now, I can only tell you that the patch still has not passed QA and it won't be released until it does. I don't know when that will be. And right now, the plan is to start releasing DLC info after the patch is out. Again, that's not my call. And until I am told differently, that's just the way it is.

I’m truly sorry there has been such a long wait already. I hope it won't be much longer before we can move forward. Hopefully, we can all hang in there a little longer until Patch 1.5 and DLC are made available to you. Thanks for hanging in there as long as you already have.

And waiting... and waiting...

• Directors
BacklasH ]

Broken record...lol...We'll never see this patch.

Wrong, ;) lol. You will see the patch AND DLC right around the time COD MW2 is released.

• Directors
Sgt.JoeFriday ]

Don't you mean COD MW12?

OUCH! But I cant disagree with that possibility either LOL

Neoblackhound ]

Will someone send her a message' date=' if see can't say anything don't even post anything damn I really hate people who talk and say nothing. Really if you can't give us news or info just shut up and wait till you actually can ugggggggghhhhhhhh.......

[/quote']

That is what I think also. If she doesn't want hate mail or people to bash her, then why bother posting anything. If I'm not mistaken, this is her third post of "Just letting you all know, I know noth-een!"

On that note, I found a picture of what she looks like.

clink.jpg