The Political Thread....

Hey I know some of the guys here dont like politics.. but speak for yourselves.. =(... im really into politics I was wondering what are your guys political orientations?....

Obviously me or no one else should think any different of u once uve stated it

Anywayz

Im from NY by the way.. the only Conservative Republican in NY... LOL

Im more conservative.. im not one of those only vote for republican... i vote for democrats though.... maybe twice out of 3-4 elections lol...

hmmmm....

Since I'm active duty military, Republican means pay raises, better facilities etc.....

Democrat means less pay raises, poorer facilities, downsizing, and base closure's.

Base closures means I have a harder time finding orders to a place I want to serve, the end product....shipped to Japan or some other country while my family is at home.

Less pay raises means less money for my family, advancement falls to shit and I stay a E-5 for the next 4 years.

Other than that....I'm down for who ever puts more $$$ in my pocket. I don't care about Gender, Race or any of the BS. As long as the $$$'s keeping coming in, that's what I care about.

Reaper

People have political discussions all the time without resorting to name calling or other inmature things.

But from what I've seen with these sort of topics on this forum...I would have to agree with you.

-Omni

_Reaper. ]

hmmmm....

Since I'm active duty military, Republican means pay raises, better facilities etc.....

Democrat means less pay raises, poorer facilities, downsizing, and base closure's.

Base closures means I have a harder time finding orders to a place I want to serve, the end product....shipped to Japan or some other country while my family is at home.

Less pay raises means less money for my family, advancement falls to shit and I stay a E-5 for the next 4 years.

Other than that....I'm down for who ever puts more $$$ in my pocket. I don't care about Gender, Race or any of the BS. As long as the $$$'s keeping coming in, that's what I care about.

Reaper

I hafta agree....

especially after watching a dem debate...wholly crap....

prob: global warming...dem solution: tax oil companies (tax hike..higher gas prices)

prob: poverty...dem solution: eliminate tax breaks (tax hike...more poverty)

prob: healthcare...dem solution: maditory healthcare w/penalties if you dont buy it (those who cant aford it get raped by fees and penalties)

i could go on but its truely best if you watch one debate and you will see what i mean...

of course the republican answer to everything is "I eat terrorists balls for breakfast HOOAH!"

MaluNYMets ]

lol.. all i wanted to know if there was people that could have a mature conversation about politics i guess everyone on here are gamers except Reaper.. lol.....

No wonder why our country is sinking everyones playin video games ! lol

Not that I dont care- But there is a time and place for everything. Most people play games and use game forums for the same. Just as if you were to go to a political sight and speak about how to run a good nav point strategy on socom- It too would be out of place.

Kind of like trying to sell bible at a strip club- Yes I do care about religion but is the club the best forum to be chatting about it? ;)

lol... fine all u political guys take time to open another page and go to another political site when everything can be all fit into one site!.. lol

I better not see any sports on here... im a huge sports fan.. but i dont think a gaming fourm is a place to talk about it LOL