Sniper and Undertow bid you farewell.......

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tow & Sniper.. It has been one hell of a ride, but its not over yet.

Take care guys. :)

HippieChik ]

Viper = Commander Fury?? LOVE IT! Good, good shit Viper!

Yes i couldn't believe that this was going to be a secret.. i knew from the 1st word of the 1st podcast who it was.. The sound of his voice is so very distinct. Good stuff Viper.

Chili-Palmer ]

Tow & Sniper.. It has been one hell of a ride, but its not over yet.

Take care guys. :)

HippieChik ]

Viper = Commander Fury?? LOVE IT! Good, good shit Viper!

Yes i couldn't believe that this was going to be a secret.. i knew from the 1st word of the 1st podcast who it was.. The sound of his voice is so very distinct. Good stuff Viper.

Yeah he always did a great job..Thanks man!

I have spent the better part of 4 years here now and can't imagine ever spending them anywhere else. That is because of what you guys created with your "crazy" thoughts, creative minds and tech knowledge. That has gotta be a really cool feeling, one that you'll both have forever. Your grand kids are never gonna believe this shit right here! lol If you need someone to corroborate your story you'll have about 1000 to choose from. Quite simply and echoed thousands of times over, Thank you.

OK now I have been sitting on this damn Commander fury thing since podcast 1, I can finally breathe again when V gets on the mic and says something that Fury said. I feel, feel ....free....aahhhhhhh, that's nice.

[XIL] is new here.... and I always wanted to be in a clan that was part of the UF community for many years and never found a clan that was willing.... But now I feel like a fat kid that missed breakfast. :P Out of all the other tournaments I've been involved with.... This one has always held the highest ammount of respect from it's members to it's owners.

Thank you tow and sniper for creating what I'm about to be a part... And best of luck to those who inherit UF.

Let The Games Begin!!!

There is really only one thing I can add to what everyone else has said. Thank You for staying solid. Through all the bs, all the accusations, the threats, and everythign else people did to try and discredit this great tournament. If it weren't for the iron fist mentality of running things, UF would have folded long ago. Thank you for being strong enough keep UF on target. It has kept myself and my clan entertained for a very long time.

Undertow ]

, and somewhere in the middle of all that, like a needle in a haystack...I remember a very small.....very small.....penis.

[RVN] Undertow

Ravenfall

lol i remember that2 hahaa thanks for makin tha best tourny out in tha socom world and im glad to call this tha tourny i play in..

Tow and Sniper you two should be very proud of what you accomplished here. You started out with a baby and it has grown into a young adult. This community truly rocks because of the hard work you guys have put into it. Without you two..there would have been no UF, for that, you really should be proud of yourselves. Good luck in the future and thank you!!

To the new owners I also wish you the best of luck in carrying on what Tow and Sniper have entrusted you with. I look forward to seeing what lies ahead!!!

Undertow ]

Sequoyah - If ever Sniper and I wanted to just "give" UF over to someone, I think it would have been you. Yes, in the end, Sniper and I felt justified in believing after all these years, a nice payoff was a great thing...and it is. But for solid dedication to the cause, there's no other we could put more trust in than you. Thank you for it all.

Ummm...WOW! I am both speachless, and running over with the joy of a giggly little school girl. That really made my day. The sadness of you guys leaving, and the joy of hearing that is just too much to handle. I am rolling a big fatty, and hold on.......breath in.......and exhale..that one is for you Tow, and Sniper. Thanks for the compliment, and thanks for all you have done here.

You guys will truly be missed!

I only got my account activated tonight but I have been playing UF: Black matches since I joined SxB, and hey I'll be blunt I don't think we won a single game I played but I enjoyed every second of it, including the few I spent alive. But I guess none of that would be possible without you guys so although I have no idea who you are I'm sorry to hear you are leaving and hope the new owners can keep UF running the amazing tourneys it has been.

• Directors
Undertow ]

Viper - Many in this tournament community just don't know how much you've given them throughout the years. They don't know, and that makes me sad. But knowing that you never needed accolades for your work...that shows me what kind of person you are. Thank you for being the kind of person that you are. Thank you for sharing a clan tag with me. Thank you for being a friend on the phone.

You know what? Fuck it. Viper is and always was "Commander Fury." All those years listening to AWESOME podcast after podcast episodes, wondering how the HELL Urgent Fury put together such a funny and professionally-prepared podcast....well, we didn't. VIPER did. He is the talented motherfucker that made you laugh, made you smile and made you WANT that podcast when you didn't get it. So someone, anyone, PLEASE finally thank this guy for entertaining the hell out of this entire community. He never got a thank you for the amount of work he put into it.

I believe now it's time..and since I made him keep it a secret all this time, I feel it's my duty to make sure I make the call-out for his accolades. So THANK HIM.

- Jay Donovan

[RVN] Undertow

Ravenfall

Wow....it's like Commissioner Gordon just told Gotham City that Batman is Bruce Wayne. lol

Thank you Jay-D, that means alot. Thanks for everything. You're a super good guy. Quite strange at times, but a good guy. lol

You & Joe are easily two of the most intelligent & creative people I know. Thank you both for allowing me to be part of the creative team here in UF.

Thanks to everybody for the crazy support. I'm really happy that you enjoyed Claymore. It was fun creating him, and watching him grow. Thanks also to Fear Wade, Chili, and the others who didn't give away the secret. I/we felt like it made Fury more "real" if nobody knew it was just good ole V.

As for my retirement....we'll just have to see about that. If you guys still want to get yer Freq. on, let the new Administration know, and I suppose we'll take it from there.

Thanks again....

Now......til next time....Keep your feet wet...and your powder dry....HOOYAH!

~V~

Please support my band!

WOW, great post TOW.

TOW, you fun, dependable, genius, crazy, annoying (at times), long-winded (all the time), untiring and too tiresome bastard!! ;D THANK YOU for the great years and your steadfast service.

SNIPER, (aka COMMANDER), THANK YOU for the great years and your humble behind the scenes dedication.

You 2 guys are creative geniuses to say the least. A community built on honor and respect exists and thrives because of you both. A THANK YOU can not satisfy the compliment you both deserve, but unfortunately, that is all we have to offer and hope it will suffice. I wish you both the best in your future endeavors and happy to hear that you will remain part of this great community.

We trust you have selected the best successors to keep the community alive and will support it as always.

GOOD LUCK & GODSPEED

I love this tourney. I love the quality of guys that we get to play with and befriend everyday. This was all made possible by both of your hard work and love of gaming. Thank you for giving us an elite tourney and at a level that surpassed the everyday crappy tourneys. You guys will be missed as creators, but will always be considered close friends. Welcome new owners and I look forward to many years of great tourney's under your leadership. Good luck and we'll see you on the battlefield. Just remember, "Alone I am Lethal, as A Team I DOMINATE!".