****WELCOME FROM NEW OWNERS****

Announcement to UF MEMBERS

Much of this announcement comes as excerpts from a letter that we submitted to Tow and Sniper expressing what the purchase of UF means to us. We also want you ALL to know how we feel about UF and what it means to be apart of it. We will try to give you a sneak peek as to what we have in store, but there is much to do behind the scenes. We will keep the community updated as we progress through our stages of development.

Thank You

First we want to thank Undertow (Jay) and Sniper (Joe) for setting this all in motion. We will do our best to make you are proud of your baby as we progress. It is by the core foundation that they have set, that we base all of our future plans. So the plans must fit UF and not make UF just fit the plans.

STAFF Plans

Secondly, all STAFF positions and current STAFF members will continue as is. We will plan to have a conference call with all the staff in the next few days to answer specific questions or address concerns, plus to get a feel for what is already in the mix. All STAFF members will be given official UrgentFury.com email addresses for use as UF Staff. Any questions you have please feel free to ask AC, Shane, or John anytime.

How We Roll

UF has grown over the years because of its members. Because of its members, UF is at a stage in its life, along with the increase in Online console gaming, to explode. If you look at GB, they are constantly growing. It is like the fast food of gaming. We see UF as the gourmet restaurant. Virtually anyone can sign up and play on GB, but to play in UF, you have to adhere to guidelines and level of courtesy and professionalism that we feel sets UF apart. Do we mean that you eat Wine and Cheese as a snack while scoping in for a headshot or that you hold your pinky out from your controller? We mean that UF gives you the best chance to play the fairest, cleanest games possible. To us, this means that winning UF means that you did it without the aid of cheating. This is done by having a competent EVAL Team, requiring that clans have certain rules and regs in place and that cheating will be swiftly dealt with or the clan will be swiftly excused on the UF Black List. All this helps to add to the mystique and core behind what UF is about. And we will continue with this and hopefully expand upon it.

We also want you to know that we understand that without the gamers and the clans, UF would be NOTHING. It is you all that, play time and time again, that displays that there is a need for what UF gaming brings to the online. And through your help and our diligence to promote UF outside of these forums, that we will continue to bring more and more clans and people into UF that share these same desires. UFs greatest tool for advertisement are the gamers and we as the new owners will try to help in that arena by coming up with some new external ad campaigns that will yes build on SOCOM but will push for even more games to operate on the already successful tournaments and TACMAP tournaments that have been setup. But to do this we need more clans to be interested and to do that in accordance with UF rules, these new clans must be run through Hell Week and Evaluated. So it is by this we will more than likely, looking to increase staff positions. We feel it is imperative that we keep a good mix of STAFF from different clans.

We feel that Urgent Fury is the best place for online tournaments bar none. The concept, the gameplay, the staff, and most importantly the clans and people that make up the core body of UF are second to none. It has been a dream of ours to have a tournament site, yet, we knew that having our own tournament site would mean going against UF. This, to us, seemed futile, since UF was the standard for honorable / fair tournaments and all the true good long standing clans and people were at UF. And UF has been and, what we intend, will continue to be the best, most fun / fair, and memorable of all online gaming tournaments.

Plans - We are only sharing at this time the plans that we are immediately pushing to achieve, there are some more plans that we have in the works; however, we will share them with the community as we approach each one. Keeping Urgent Fury pure to it's roots is the most important.

Here are the building blocks for our not-so future plans:

1. Build on and promote UF to pull in the best clans and people in the online gaming world.

2. Make UFs name known to those that despise cheating and unfair game play and are looking for a home just as we all were at one point until we found UF.

3. Keep staff members (both current and future) of the utmost integrity and have a high standard of fairness.

4. We feel that UF is an important staple to online gaming and that we do not want to see it fall. As the service and opportunity that UF has provided and has the potential to provide to people are too important to let slide at any point in its future life.

5. Show you, UF and the idea behind UF to us is the corner stone of what online gaming means to us personally, and to so many others we have seen and still see playing within UF.

6. Our expectations for UF is to maintain its high standards that have already built. We want to continue to build upon UFs core and success so that UF will still be standing strong and in the lead for years to come.

7. In addition to all the current tournaments, we would like to be able to offer monetary prize tournaments as early as this year. As in the spirit of Ronin, this will require entry fees, details will be coming as its all ironed out. Like many other players, we have wanted the opportunity to compete not only for the win but also have the chance to win some prizes and money as well. In order to make sure that everyone has a chance, there will be limits placed so that the same clan can only win a money or large prize tournament once every XX days. But that is TBD as that get closer. We want to make it fun and fair for everyone.

We want to continue to provide the same great opportunity to the current members and strive to bring in new members looking for the same relief from the hassle and drama that seem to overtake all the other sites. UF has become a living, breathing entity over its lifetime. As its new owners and operators, we will strive and commit ourselves to continue to feed and fulfill its continued legacy by saying UF is the longest running, scenario-based, online tournament site of its kind!!!

What we would like to see in the Present is:

1. COD 4 tournaments that mirror the exsisting Hell Week, Black, and the other tournaments for both PS3 and XBOX 360. (We will strive to build on the XBOX 360 here at UF.)

2. Continue with Socom tournaments plus go after other clans of honor to compete in our world.

3. Get ready for future game releases by having the ground work laid and in place to have tournaments and EVALs start on or as close to release date as possible. for both PS3 and XBOX 360 is available.

4. There are more plans to come, but we dont want to spoil it.

In order to do these things we will need to build on our current STAFF and EVAL members, building up an EVAL team for both platforms and all games. So get your bull horns and head out into the wild and lets find those people that have clans or are looking to compete somewhere like UF.

Conclusion

We hope that that we have been able to provide some sort of comfort that Urgent Fury will only get better. We look forward to working with all the clans and all the people here and those yet to come to make this the best place to game for years to come.

If you are into Facebook (Search for Urgent Fury) and/or Twitter (http://www.Twitter.com/UrgentFury).

AC

• Directors

Hello to all of UF! Yep, you see that? AC is your new 'Tow poster' lol

Im John, one of the 3 new owners. My posts are always short and to the point, *tow cough...* actually i like reading tows long ass posts, isnt that weird?)

A little about me: Ive been gaming online now for six or so years. I joined my first clan during the StarWars BattleFront days. Ive since moved through the Socoms and COD: MW

I have been in the Urgent Fury Community since N.E.S.S.A.,

I live in Houston TX and am too old to admit it LOL,

My PSN user name is SADIST-

I am very proud of taking on leadership of the amazing community that is Urgent Fury and cant wait to share our ideas for the growth here!

• Directors

First of All I want to thank Tow and Sniper... Tow your farewell was that of a great leader, father (of UF) and a Mentor. Though your titles show RVN, i would much rather it say Retired UF Creator - RVN. We have a passion that can only be surpassed by you and Sniper for UF and we are forever in your debt.

Hello UF Community, I am Shane the CIO of Urgent Fury. What does that mean... not much. There is not one decision maker on the team, AC, John and I will make decisions as a team. I currently own a successful IT company and have been in business for about 6 years... so that is my short history.

Back to UF... My job for UF is to bring UF to the masses. I will be working with partners to recruit new clans and build up tournament sponsors and such. We have the fortune of having a very unique concept that was created by Tow and Sniper and we want to build on that. I am looking foward to giving the clans more that just bragging rights when a tourney is won.

For those who do not know, I am also known as DJHaole and I will be retiring that name on the boards. I will step down from my clan rep position and will hand that over. We have been involved with UF for many years and I am looking forward to keeping UF on the current track.

Stay tuned as we will announce the next TacMap Socom tournament soon with a cash prize in time for christmas.

• Directors
MaluNYMets ]

WElcome! Finally some COD Tourneys. DK is dying to play in COD tourneys.

Right!?! I am for sure your COD advocate

X_-GHOST-_X ]

welcome guys and as stated before ,, i am here if needed ,,, just ask ,,,

Oh the possibilities... on the real though.. we should work out a deal and have all UF STAFF meet in like vegas and have you tat (brand) us all with the UF logo... what you say guys?

Been a while since I've posted but perhaps this is an appropriate time to speak up. Welcome to the new owners, great to see things still up and running.

But more over, thanks to Undertow and Sniper. Quite a foundation you've built here, and I'm sure, judging by the tone of the new owners, they will do you guys proud. Wish you guys the best with future endeavors.

PS: I had heard word of mouth UF was ending, so I'm just glad everything worked out and we're not losing another good gaming community. Much love to all.

Without giving away anything, there are things down the road a little that hopefully will allow for such "Board Meetings," as required by Corporate Law.

We do have big plans; however, like with any plans, there are several smaller plans that have to fall into place. But we don't intend to fail, it is not an option.

We are all three Gamers and Geeks at heart. And we all 3 can say there is no where like UF. We hope that in the things we have in store, we will be able to give even more back to the UF community.

For me personally, I have been gaming since the mid to late 70's. If it was a game, you could find me playing it (Bowling Alleys, Arcades, Skating Rinks, at home). I posted in the will you be an 80 year old gamer. I joined my first online clan playing Tribes 2 on PC with some co-workers of mine. After that, I was recruited by a few clans while playing some late night Star Wars Battlefront and then moved over to Socom 2, and all the Socom's after.

I have been gaming with the same group of guys for almost 5 years now. And Have played in UF for the majority of that time. I have had some of the best matches that I have ever played here at UF. And we 3 want to continue to give that type of fun and experience to you all and to new comers.

I love playing COD games, all of them and am looking forward to MW2. Again without spoiling too much, I will save more for later.

I have been a Clan Rep here for several different tournaments. And I can say there is nothing that can't be handled with some professionalism. If we can't then we are no better than any other gaming site (I believe PUDDY already eluded to this). So now that the Full Moon is almost over and the "changeover" has taken place, let's make sure that we get ourselves back under control.

Respect each other, we are all here to have fun and good spirited competition. But in the end you "Win with Honor, Lose with Dignity." That is UF.

Thank you all for the well wishes. I look forward to more interactions and dealing out more good news to you all.