****WELCOME FROM NEW OWNERS****

I've been in DSy since last November with Shane, AC, and John. Gotta say these guys are a class act and I would say there is not a doubt in my mind they will take UF to the next level.

UF is new to me as of this spring, but I've loved every minute of it. Good luck taking her to the next level guys!

WIK

Good Luck guys! You have some of the biggest shoes to fill. But, Tow and Sniper must have seen something in you. Urgent Fury took gaming to a whole new level for me. And m sure much others. This is one of the strongest communities out there. And the previous masterminds behind the scenes where a big contribution to that. I hope you guys can keep that legacy in tack.

Again, Good Luck Guys, and cant wait to see what you bring to UF....

HusH-

• Directors
crazyblazer ]
(We will strive to build on the XBOX 360 here at UF.)

eww why would u want to do that?

lol welcome but 4real eww ahaha

Honestly, in doing so, we can allow more members of clans to play on the console of choice, offer more material to the masses, and best of all, attract sponsors we would not normally get being Sony exclusive ;)

Nice to see UF still pumping, Congrats to to the true gaming community that's legit and fair. where gamer can

battle and not have to worry about Gb crappola ..... @ its drama with childish crap...

Looking foward to the future of UF and yes expanding the xbox 360 side is a plus.

so once again congrats to the new Owners . ;D

AC/SHANE/JOHN ... 8)

FROM BIG DADDY DADEDT..... THE ONE WHO FIRE THE SO CALLED BOSS..LOL///

AC, John and Shane,....... CONGRATULATIONS & WELCOME to you guys as the new!

We look forward to your visions and commend your choice of staying true to the communities core structure.

With a changing of the guards there will always have a bit of reservation and reluctant behavior by some, but they will come to trust once the path is set.

We at [WP] send you guys WELL WISHES, GOOD LUCK and our SUPPORT.