So the new owners are who??

sorry I havent been here long, so I dont know alot of people, so their real names are throwing me off lol..

I see one of them gave his psn which is Sadist(ok so I know who he is now), and one is DJ, but who is the third one?

BTW: congrats on taking up the ownership:)! and Good luck!

Oh yeah and please bring back this Horseman tourney I have been reading and hearing about:)!

• Directors
MaluNYMets ]

Question. Why did you feel like going with your first names then user names?

This is because the acquisition of Urgent Fury is not related to our clan at all... we want there to be a clear separation of the ownership from our clan.

Shane ]
MaluNYMets ]

This is because the aquisistion of Urgent Fury is not related to our clan at all... we want there to be a clear seperation of the ownership from our clan.

But don't you think that having your username would make the community feel more as a whole and more loving? We're all a family here.. and we know each other by usernames.. rarely by first names

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]
Shane ]
MaluNYMets ]

This is because the aquisistion of Urgent Fury is not related to our clan at all... we want there to be a clear seperation of the ownership from our clan.

But don't you think that having your username would make the community feel more as a whole and more loving? We're all a family here.. and we know each other by usernames.. rarely by first names

Sure thing Joker, I mean Churchy, i mean MIKE.!!

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

these guys have had ownership her for less than 24 hours now. it realy doesnt matter who they are, what matters is what they do with the joint. so lets give em some time to get settled in, and the staff will have them trained up in no time ;D

I am the [KO] Ace, then all our KO's Socom left with Sadist and myself to form DSy.

In game for Socom I was AcE52.....during that time.......

As of Last Year I changed jobs which required a lot of travel due to working on getting the new facility integrated into the place I had just started. DSy slowed down a bit with all the cheating with Socom CA. Shane (DJ) was able to take over as Clan Rep for me.

So I tried to make a long story short, but will expand if so desired.

So I hope this answers who I am.....

My PSN is ACE---

And as stated our purposes for becoming the new owners is to build UF and the community and tournaments. It is not our attempt to build our clan. We desire to continue to build UF for ALL Clans.

• Directors
AC ]

And as stated our purposes for becoming the new owners is to build UF and the community and tournaments. It is not our attempt to build our clan. We desire to continue to build UF for ALL Clans.

yeah that, and to have the power to GibbSmack AC all day long ;D

Neoblackhound ]
Tool_Minion ]
Hellraiser ]

Ohh yeah... Horsemen was the shit!! Can't wait to defend the title! ;D

That will be tough to do unless you learn to lag at home. 8)

Lol Yo ask paramedic to do his impression of Hellraiser you'll die.

That was me doing the HR impression knucklehead. Why do you think HR wouldn't talk to me the rest of that map, I bust his chops all the time and he returns the favor.

BacklasH ]
Neoblackhound ]
Tool_Minion ]
Hellraiser ]

Ohh yeah... Horsemen was the shit!! Can't wait to defend the title! ;D

That will be tough to do unless you learn to lag at home. 8)

Lol Yo ask paramedic to do his impression of Hellraiser you'll die.

That was me doing the HR impression knucklehead. Why do you think HR wouldn't talk to me the rest of that map' date=' I bust his chops all the time and he returns the favor.

[/quote']I called it at first was you, then paramedic did it lol both made me giggle lol.

Chili-Palmer ]
Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]
Shane ]
MaluNYMets ]

Sure thing Joker' date=' I mean Churchy, i mean MIKE.!!

[/quote']

damn your not even in tha clan and u know church like tha back of ur hand ahhaa, u must be a hacker.

and so tha new owners arent gonna play in UF? I would hate to run this and not be able to play in it...