Yea, I didn't say I believed that much in the Falcons, that's just what I'm reading...

I think they will make the playoffs, maybe Divisional round but I don't believe they are the best. Still need a receiver besides Roddy.

Every time I back the Vikings, they always choke. Thank Daunte Culpepper for that. But, I think with there defense this year they are gonna be mean.

Aaron Rodgers is a joke, and that's all I have to say about the stinky ass cheese.

The Bears are gonna be beasts. Matt Forte is a hoss. He and Michael Turner pretty much carried my fantasy team last year. (after Tom Brady fucked me out of having another big Randy Moss year) With Cutler, that offense is going to be where it has needed to be for a while, and Urlacher can take the team off his shoulders.

I also believe the Niners are gonna come out of nowhere and be a 10-11 win team.

Romo is going to have a big year. I just feel it, its like he is one year on, one year off.

Eagles look to be the team to beat there.

I predict Warner is out by week 7, and Leinart runs them into the ground. Only factor there is if Beanie Wells continues to be the flake that I have always thought he was.. (I'm a UT AND MICH fan)

Giants cannot survive without Plax... and FYI they were not fine last year without him as someone said earlier in the thread. They lost 3 of the last 5 without him. If Hakeem Nicks can be the beast that he was in North Carolina, that might make up for it. But I still think the Eagles are the team to beat in the East.

On to the AFL.

Steelers are going to be fine. But, I think a healthy Palmer with Ocho is a good way to turn around, and might push the Champs.

My Titans just need to make sure Vickerson, and the back ups can fill the void left by Haynesworth. Kenny Britt is gonna be the 09 Chris Johnson... (ok, maybe not, but a guy can hope.)

The Colts are definitely reeling.

The Jags and Texans are far from either one of those two..

Miami is gonna ride the success from last year into the playoffs again.

Bills don't have much of a shot. You can only do so much with TO.

The Chargers have there division locked... Broncos are horrible. (Except Marshall and Royal)

Aaron Rodgers is a joke, and that's all I have to say about the stinky ass cheese.

You must be joking. He hasn't done any wrong. His Defense is horrible. They lost like 6 or 7 games last season in the fourth qtr alone. I went to three of their games and Rogers is for real. Small QB. If their D can get tough which might happen seeing they have a new coordinator and first round pick LB from USC. We will see. Dont be so down on the Cheese.

Arron Rodgers is a Joke? Now I have to come at you.

In his 1st full season I believe he was considered one of the top ten QBs. Before posting a remark like that tell us why you feel that way. Otherwise it is just garbage. However, I will agree with your clanmate. OUR D screwed us hard last year. Most happen to come from Harris side. They have changed the whole scheme of the D this year. And from what I am hearing through training camp it seems to be going well.

If Grant can start strong an keep going the Whole season that will help us alot. WE have the weapons on the O side.

You want to hear a Joke. Look at the purple ferries QB.

I try to keep clear on disrupting Chicago cause the fan base here at UF is Huge. But I personally think Cutler, is to have any chance, he is going to need some better receivers then he currently has. (Not taking about Hester either ::) ) But I think they will be the guys we fight for the division this year....

Arron Rodgers a Joke... Get out of here with that...... ::)

He is a top 10 QB statistically...

I didn't say he wasn't...

But if he had bigger cajones... You guys might have went further.. He needs better control of the game in the final minutes...

And that's why I said he's a joke... You can throw for 500 yards and two TD's a game... But if you can't lead a winning drive at the end... You're no better than Jake Plummer.

Until he proves he can win big games, he is, in my opinion, a JOKE.

::)

Bears - Pats.

I think the Pats offense is going to be just as good if not better than 2008's. Although the Steel Curtain is scary good, I think the Pats will take them down in the AFC Championship. Now on to DA BEARS! I'll start with this statement, a healthy Tommie Harris leads to the defense performing like it did during the 2006 season. Our weakness was against the pass and particularly in our secondary last season. Tommie Harris makes or breaks our pass rush and if he can stay healthy he makes the job MUCH easier on our secondary. With a LB corps of Tinoisamoa, Urlacher, and Briggs there are very few teams that match our linebackers. The secondary will be fine provided Tillman remains the playmaker he's always been after offseason surgery and Nate Vasher can play healthy football at a Pro Bowl level like he is capable of. Daniel Manning moving to the Nickel spot on passing downs, brings in Steltz at Free safety in those situations and makes our secondary much better imo.

The offense is going to produce a LOT of points and if the D can regain it's form this team is SCARY. Our special teams is one of the best in the NFL with Daniel Manning returning Kicks and Hester punts. The offense though will be WAY more dimensional with Cutler in the fold. Hester, already developing into a great receiver, will thrive with Cutler. In 10 pass attempts in tonight's pre-season game he targeted Hester 6 times. Granted Olsen didn't play today, Hester will be Jay's go to man. Look for Hester to put up his first 1,000 yard campaign. Olson will improve on his breakout season last year and we also have a very good 2nd tight end in Des Clark. Earl Bennett and the rookie tandem of Iglesias and Knox have a lot of potential, but the biggest contributor of those 3 receivers will be by far Bennett. He and Cutler have a previous rapport from their playing days at Vandy, and Bennett should burst onto the scene after an uneventful rookie season last year. The balance of this offense should be great with Forte running the ball down the throats of opposing defenses and the passing attack much improved. I, like Prane, may be stretching a bit at a Superbowl appearance this year, but the potential of this unit cannot be ignored. Playoffs look like a lock and I foresee 10-12 wins for the 2009 Bears.