Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Forum Software Update Completed

I wanted to let you know we installed the latest patch to the forums.

One of the noted features is an improved mobile version of the site. Just visit http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum on your mobile phone to read new posts, reply, create new posts and access your pm's.

By the way I made this post with my mobile phone.

Ok now that I am at the pc... I can type more... working from your mobile (Check with your carrier some charges may apply and we ain't paying your bill) you can create new topics, reply to posts, look at new replies to your posts, show postst that you have not read, read and reply to your pms and open any topic you have access to in the forums.

So clan reps you can do your swaps from your phone... and for those that are really good you can do your war report but make sure you get the format right...

If it was as discussed, thanks goes to [uF STAFF] inadub.

Thanks for getting this update completed.

AC