Just Some Things on My List (UF Wish List)

Alright this really goes for the new owners of Urgent Fury (congratulations and good luck again). I was just thinking, this would be the best time to put our "wish lists" out there as they are probably very excited to do many things to the site. Now my wish list mainly includes things that are seen on the front page of the website (urgentfury.com). Now I know 90% of the time people are visiting UF they are on the forums, but this would really helpful for when you advertise UF and bring new clans in - people usually link them straight to urgentfury.com. It would be really sick to do some stuff like:

1: Bring back Dossiers.

2: Bring back Commander Fury (Now that we all know who it is ;) hopefully he's not retiring!)

3: Open up the Intel, Command, and Market tabs and of course fill them up with neat-o stuff!

4: Update the Blog regularly (which I have seen is done so keep it up!), Video section, and the main blog that is seen on the front page.

Don't know if it's too much or anything, just some random stuff that I had a dream about (yes I do in fact dream about UF - also [sxB], xPUDDYTATx, and BigMoneyNacku).

Any thoughts are appreciated; maybe we can make this thread the "wish list thread" of UF for the new owners.

• Directors

I may sticky this so it wont get lost. We want to hear you.....

.....listen to you, eh. :D

*so far, all you are mentioning is already well discussed. thats a good thing

willywonka159 ]

Don't know if it's too much or anything, just some random stuff that I had a dream about (yes I do in fact dream about UF - also [sxB], xPUDDYTATx, and BigMoneyNacku).

oh man! you don't dream of me anymore.. I'm totally depressed now.. :'(

;)

mad/luv from goat.

12 is wayyy to many for a regularly ongoing black league for 3 nites a week i think. I agree that 8 would be a nice number maybe change it up like 6v6 thru 8v8.

Even maybe we could do like monthly 8v8 demo only tourny or even something like a capture the flag type scenario tourny, where players can make teams with eachother like in horsemen, and the "flag"can be a specified player, but i think it would be like a 12v12 to a 16v16. And you would essentialy go try to "capture " the "flag" aka player and acumilate points or something, im just typing this as i think of it i havent really given it much thought till this second. But this is how most ideas start lol. Maybe the vips could be the flag.

Or you can do liek a defend the castle type scenario where like maybe 8 guys try to hold it down against a team of 10-12 and see how many consecuitive wars they can win kinda liek a king of the hill thing. it could be done on fallen large to atleast make it somewhat difficult to get to the 8 man team.

Once again these are just ideas. so please dont flame them lol.

• Directors
Vengeance ]

i had known who fury was for a couple months' date=' it was so hard not telling people

[/quote']

So damn off topic, wtf Vengeance? LOL

• Directors
Rogues73 ]

Now i know this might be a big request but what about a standing board right on the forum page. ;D

ugh, you're killing me.......

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

i wish you could take away willys ability to post on the forums, i wisjh you could convince willy that its not okay to let other men touch his naughty parts, and i wish...well, if you accomplish the first two ill be happy

Here's mine...

Free Agent List with a Draft.

Players who either lose there clan, gets booted, or just wants to join one is on the list. Then if they choose can enter the draft poole. The Clans what they do I suggest them charge a fee can then use the draft to pick up players. Everyone knows how hard it is to find players. Then UF can promote to the lonely players and the full on clans.

Next idea...

When a Clan wins the Tac-Map Tourny other then cash and prizes then are considered the host or Champs for the Next Tac-Map and get to have it Named after there clan. Colors and logos etc. Sort of bragging rights.

Just an idea...

ShadowOfaSolja ]

I dont think 12 on 3 times a night is that much. We get 12-16 on nightly and are having a hard time finding something to do. Thats the main reason I'de like some tournament for larger clans that can support 12+ players on a regular basis.

Unfortunately, I think you may be one of only a few clans here who would be able to support that regularly. I know that by the end of the TacMap, we were having all kinds of trouble getting 10-14 people on for the wars.

There is a new Forum called SUGGESTION BOX.

Please post up your suggestions there. There is no discussion and no one can reply. It is your suggestions only. And just like with the 12+, everything will be evaluated. I would say, why not field 2 teams of 8.....just a suggestion.

Anyhow, there is now a place to put in your idea. Please follow the format to make it easier for us to review.

AC ]

There is a new Forum called SUGGESTION BOX.

Please post up your suggestions there. There is no discussion and no one can reply. It is your suggestions only. And just like with the 12+, everything will be evaluated. I would say, why not field 2 teams of 8.....just a suggestion.

Anyhow, there is now a place to put in your idea. Please follow the format to make it easier for us to review.

Are we allowed to enter 2 teams into UF Black? I would enter 2 in for TNU if I was allowed.