UF BREAKOUT LATEST LEAK!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really not sure what to say. I just sat here during the whole thing and giggled and lauged like a little school girl, until it ended. Then will goose bumps all over my body I exclaimed" oh my fucking god..this is the shit".

Honestly guys, can you actually think of a better place to be, a better community to belong to? Think of all the time and thought that is put into this, with trailers, and scenerios, is there a better place?

And then...here's the kicker....ITS FRICKIN FREE!!!!!!!

Urgent Fury creators and think tanks....YOU GUYS TRULY ROCK!!

I'm really not sure what to say. I just sat here during the whole thing and giggled and lauged like a little school girl, until it ended. Then will goose bumps all over my body I exclaimed" oh my fucking god..this is the shit".

Honestly guys, can you actually think of a better place to be, a better community to belong to? Think of all the time and thought that is put into this, with trailers, and scenerios, is there a better place?

And then...here's the kicker....ITS FRICKIN FREE!!!!!!!

Urgent Fury creators and think tanks....YOU GUYS TRULY ROCK!!

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Tow, you know I love ya! but could that of said Jay Donovan and more times? Hell you even had a special thanks to yourself...LOL at first I thought it was going to say special thanks to: HAVOC but then it said Jay Donovan again.. :( ... LOL ;) but, good shit guys looks awesome as always! ;D

H.A.V.0.C ]

Tow, you know I love ya! but could that of said Jay Donovan and more times? Hell you even had a special thanks to yourself...LOL at first I thought it was going to say special thanks to: HAVOC but then it said Jay Donovan again..  :( ... LOL  ;) but, good shit  guys looks awesome as always! ;D

That was my point.. you'd think: "Thanks to Tow, & Sniper" at the end where normal credits go would be enough for a trailer ..lol

LOL.............hell, guys. You say that as if you think -I- made the actual video.

Sniper was in charge of the credits.

I COULD agree saying that there WAS a lot of credits to it.....but the thing is, in a creative aspect, Sniper and I do not do everything here 100% in. There are ASPECTS we take care of.

Ah hell, I'll break down the process for you.

Each process is different per tour, but I'll break down UF: BREAKOUT for you as best as my memory will serve.

I'll give Sniper a call: "Sniper, ok........give this a listen."

I'll then go through the initial outline and parameters for the new tourney I think we should create.

Sniper takes a listen, goes ga-ga over most of it, adds in his own stank on aspects of it, we bat back and forth in a great 2-3 week or 1-2 MONTH brainstorming session, and then we settle on what we believe is the right combination of parameters for a good tourney.

Then we sit and let it germinate a but, mainly because we're already busy with whatever tourney is currently running.

Then we revisit it. We say "well, what about THIS" or "what about THAT!" We continue to let the project evolve itself. This is when we start collaborating on ideas on the TACMAPs the standings pages and stuff. nothing concrete, just talking.

After that, we begin to think up a time schedule to start production on it. That usually entails my writing the rules and the game play first, so that Sniper knows how to generate a feel for the website, trailers, teasers, forum artwork, etc. That's when he starts up with his artwork for the website, and he shoots me a few samples when he's looking for approval or when he thinks it could use another opinion. Sniper and I may do separate things in our venture here, but we ALWAYS approve what we do with the other to make sure it IS a joint effort, regardless of our individual talents.

After that, we start finalizing end points regarding deadlines and special teasers, hints, suspense notes and all that. We don't just think what we CREATE will just automatically drive you nuts. We work hard to try and generate that suspense to heighten the experience.

Lastly, we typically find a control group (sometimes using our admins) to read over rules and look for trouble spots.

Then, when we release the details of the tourney, THAT'S when the tough work actually STARTS!

That's when we have to corral clans together, weed through applications, fine tune any last minute bugs in the rules, answer questions (usually more than once) on the forums, play it up with hopeful clans online who want to get into the tourney, continue to fine tune....all while trying to get the appropriate amount of sleep the human body needs to function properly (which is probably indicative of some of my crazy posts you see here sometimes).

I'm SURE I'm leaving stuff out here. It's always a long process. We don't throw these things together haphazardly JUST to get the "next one out." We're proud of each and every tour. We're proud enough of it to MAKE it an invitation-only tourney, so that not just ANY clan can come in here and potentially ruin ours and everyone's good time. We waste countless hours of online IMing, hours of phone chat and back and forth emails to make sure what we make is what ONLY WE can make. (If that last sentence sounded a little pompous, I'm VERY sorry, but at the same time, I'm VERY proud of the work we do and coordinate here).

So that's a little window into the creative process and time taken for EACH one of these tourneys you guys find your way into. We're always excited about what we create and we do not do it with a "sigh," EVER.

There's nothing different about BREAKOUT. If you think you know everything about Breakout just from the teaser trailer, then you're already kidding yourself. Sunday's podcast will explain nearly EVERYTHING and we HOPE that the extra parameters are enticing to you, AS WELL AS the prize that we have planned out for the winning 3-man team. And yes, to end speculation, UF: Breakout will feature teams of 3-men and three men only.

We hope that we deliver on this deal to you, our UF Community members. What we're about to do here in Breakout is something Sniper and I have NEVER done, and we're eagerly awaiting the weekend when you all find out everything. There will ALWAYS be a UF TACMAP tourney. There will always be a UF: BLACK tourney....and now we're hoping that we can add yet ANOTHER exciting and potentially permanent fixture here in the UF community with UF: Breakout. But alas, that will not be up to the two of us. That will rest solely on you guys.

We sincerely hope you're going to want to participate and enjoy this tourney.

This IS, after all, a sort of "treat" to our community members, as Breakout will NOT allow or involve ANY community members who have NOT yet participated in a UF Tacmap or Black tourney. This is just for those who have been with us already, for however short or long of a term that has been.

Thanks all.

And again......I did NOT do those credits! LOL

Guest KingJunk

Good Work guys.

What more can we say or ask for?

Tow and Sniper you have done a Magnificent job here keep up the great work!!

UF is one of the best places to play and enjoy Socom, I think I would have quit if it was NOT for UF!!

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Shit man I was just busting your balls, you guys deserve the credit, you give us something that is FUN for all and spend allot of time to make sure its perfect. Like I said, good work guys and thanks again!

WHOA....WHOA....WHOA...

Anyone that has looked at this intro video needs to deposit $2.99 into my marketing account.

I have all your IP addresses and sooner or later you will pay.

In a perfect world, This kinda talent and community Would be free. But Nothing is perfect. So dig out those wallets people.  I'm not saying you wont get an invite back if you dont pay, up but I am hinting around to that. :)

Disclosure: All of the above is in no way associated with Urgent Fury. Any money sent will go directly into my PS3 fund and you will reap the benefits by playing with me on the PS3 platform.

Wow, I gotta admit, that was pretty freakin awesome.

Watchin shit like that makes me wish that you guys could pull of a full feature web film.. like a good solid 20 min.

I'd pay to see that.. honestly.

Nicely done gentlemen