Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

SYSTEM Information

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

No need to have regular Xbox on the list.. lol

You only need:

- PS3

- Both

- N/A

;D

I have all 4, but only use the PS3 primarily and that XBox 360 when I'm tired of getting booted off the PS3 (Only from when I play Socom: Confrontation...otherwise I never get booted! lol). The reason I keep all 4, is because when I started with my media room design, I realized that there are some games which the XBox 360 & PS3 will not play even with it's 'backwards compat-abilities'. So, I never want to be stooped by a quest who brings some odd game over...that they may want to play! All of the Consoles are hidden, and you won't know which one kicks on until you look at the HDTV. I was also going to add a Multimedia PC into the mix...but I opted out of it.

Sign in to follow this  

Use coupon code urgentfury to save 10% on your order