SYSTEM Information

• Directors

Please answer as accurately as possible. Thanks!

• Directors

for our purposes, we will poll Wii's when we need that info

I have all 4, but only use the PS3 primarily and that XBox 360 when I'm tired of getting booted off the PS3 (Only from when I play Socom: Confrontation...otherwise I never get booted! lol). The reason I keep all 4, is because when I started with my media room design, I realized that there are some games which the XBox 360 & PS3 will not play even with it's 'backwards compat-abilities'. So, I never want to be stooped by a quest who brings some odd game over...that they may want to play! All of the Consoles are hidden, and you won't know which one kicks on until you look at the HDTV. I was also going to add a Multimedia PC into the mix...but I opted out of it.

• 1 year later...

Military including Active, Reserve, Veteran and Dependents get 50% off of our Spec Ops Premium Experience

Important Information

By visiting this site you agree to our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search