Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

i'm wondering why mouse on a wheel, or Lance Armstrong tied up in my basement forced to ride a stationary bike that powers my house while being fed crushed potato chips under the door, arent options.

Im on Comcast cable .. but it feels like dollar store dial up in gaming sometimes

;D

353451462.png

Thats because of your guys' upload speed.. sheesh look at that. I never seen a download speed so high with that low of an upload speed. lol

I believe if you want optimal gaming you want 5 or higher upload speed. (i think 5-10 down is good enough also)

I have Verizon DSL and use a wired connection. I used to have it wireless about a year ago, but experienced too many drops and since then I have used a cabled connection.

Chili-Palmer ]

Thats because of your guys' upload speed.. sheesh look at that. I never seen a download speed so high with that low of an upload speed. lol

I believe if you want optimal gaming you want 5 or higher upload speed. (i think 5-10 down is good enough also)

You'll love this :-\

536199819.png

UGH..

See on Socom that means you are invincible, but on CoD it means you cant hit the side of a barn. lol

willywonka159 ]

536206181.png

Beat. That. Shit.

Willy you need to give that hampster some redbull. Mine is similar to John's speeds, I too have Comcast Cable directly wired for a NAT 1 connection.

Hellraiser ]
smoka124 ]

536293110.png

beat that lol

really??? wait till i get back to PR.. ima beat the shit out of every fucking speed test you guys post. 8)

im going to ecuador tomorrow, lets see how that goes.................. ;)