Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  
Guest -Fury

-FuRY's PS2 Cleaning Tutorial

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
Guest [APC]Swifthawk

this is great...

my ps2 was clicking and making shit noises a while back. I blew the dust out and wiped the laser down with alcohol and a q-tip. Works like brand new now, and haven't had a problem since.

thanks guys, keep this video around.

Swift

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Damn thats pretty cool furious, I didn't realize you made the video yourself... man Good shit!

Nice job! on both the vid and the tutorial.

When my started acting up I just threw a bunch of sunflower seeds in the side vent... it seemed to make the hamster happy and he started spinning the wheel again... ;)

p.s. I wouldn't mind a copy of the vid for reference.. you couldn't possibly em me a copy? I really don't want to sign up for another account somewhere else.. but it's cool if not. The process was easy enough to memorize.

Tks again for the informative tort.