YOU ALL WANTED IT......here you go.

For, well......I guess I CAN say "years" now.......for YEARS, I have had UF players of the Tacmap tours ask me time and again "Tow, so when we gonna see the infamous "black hat" that you randomly choose the order of clans in the war meetings," and time and again I say that I'll get around to snapping a pic of it to show everyone.

Needless to say, it was never really high on my priority list of "Things to do during my UF-devoted hours."

LOL

Until about 2 weeks ago, when I took the pic during the meeting (I think I even had to have a clan re-state their attack option because I was busy trying to get the picture of the hat!). While browsing through my camera phone pics yesterday, I noticed this was in here and I reminded myself to get this done.

SO.....without further teasing, HERE IT IS.....the fabled "Black Hat," the same hat that has been used for FOUR UF Tacmap tours each and every week as well as the damn yellow pad that has all the wars scribbled onto it as you guys get all violent on each other! LOL

Enjoy!

UFBLACKHAT.jpg

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa
HippieChik ]
.APOCALYP5E. ]

Im not a rep so im not in the meetings.. what are they used for?

Pulls the clans out of the hat.  When you're name is pulled, your turn to declare attack.  Random = fair.

Thank you....i thought it was a set order that rotated ever week. shows how much i know lol

• Directors

lol...It's kind of like a scene from LOTR (forgive me Mr. Tolkien)....

"We traversed the treacherous mountainside to the place of the Nazgul. There, we faced the blackest soldier of Lord Sauron's army, the Keeper of The Black Hat Of Tow."

At least it's not the Black Took Of Tow....or the Black Bonnet Of Tow. God bless'em.

Yea, I was expecting a big black top hat with the clan cards being nibbled on by a little white rabbit... but no, we get this sweaty 4 year old baseball cap. LOL NO WONDER !!!! I finally understand why we are asked how many baseball caps we own on the application! he's looking for potential replacements if this one ever fails him!